Haunted Wood I can't help that I'm so selfish.
Black Hat Org
270 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
At first, it appeared the man cared not about his appearance, or he was at least too drained to be arsed to move. Black Hat was in no rush though, he allowed several minutes to tick by while he sat still as a statue. His subject was nigh just as motionless. He was just about to rise and turn things up a notch when he saw the man stir and get to his feet. There was something off about the ease of which he accomplished that task. Then, only solidifying his suspicion, the nitwit realized his mistake and shifted his weight where it would have been were his leg still as injured as initially expected.

Though left with only one good eye, it remained razor-sharp. Observant as always, he saw right through the captive's ploy. How he tried to play it up as if so woefully pained by his definitely-still-broken leg elicited a laughing fit very much directed at him. How rich, thinking I'm half as stupid as you! You're quite the actor, dear captive, but there's no point in keeping up the facade. Save your precious energy, Black Hat ridiculed.

As he ran his mouth, the man lifted his leg in a dramatic display and... pissed right in front of him. Even worse than the despicable display was the stench he wafted his way. That roused him to stand with a disgusted wrinkle of his nose, but he was no fool; Black Hat knew the captive aimed to draw him down into the pit and tear him apart while he had his guard down. An admirable scheme, but the execution was crude.

He'd learned a lot of crucial information from this brief visit, and that satisfied him despite how the captive got under his skin. As much as I'd love to come play with you, I don't have the time. He idly kicked a rock aimed right for his head. I'd ask if you're plotting your escape in the near future, but you've already made that clear. Black Hat turned away, but before taking his leave, he peered over his shoulder to give a parting message:

We'll be waiting.
Within the dark, he s͎͇̲͎̪͂͒̉͂̐t̤͈͉̱̝̍͒͊̚̚͟͡r̢̧̜̞̔͐͋̅i̛̖̜͎͍̫͍͆͐̈͞͡ǩ̩͉̈́͜͞e̝̭̩̔͂́s̘̘̓̍͗͜
♚ JOIN CORONA
Messages In This Thread
I can't help that I'm so selfish. - by Revui (Ghost) - November 04, 2019, 06:36 PM
RE: I can't help that I'm so selfish. - by Black Hat - November 07, 2019, 09:39 AM
RE: I can't help that I'm so selfish. - by Revui (Ghost) - November 07, 2019, 08:23 PM
RE: I can't help that I'm so selfish. - by Black Hat - November 09, 2019, 08:56 AM