Lost Creek Hollow Elephant Gun
120 Posts
Ooc — Jess
From what he could tell, Terance seemed fairly pleased, which wasn't necessarily a bad thing. Get in good with the alpha, and he'd be sitting at a comfy rank in the pack in no time, right? That was how this worked, wasn't it? It seemed like he'd found his way into a pack, one that didn't seem to remarkable to Jackalope, but then again, the fact that it wasn't pretentious was a major bonus. The alpha wasn't conceited, and at least there was a dude who was in the very least partially in control of the pack. Jackalope would have had a difficult time following a female who led on her own. 

But when Terance spoke the name of the pack, Jackalope took a second to consider it, with a slightly skeptical look on his face, before he snorted loudly. "Lost Creek Hollow?" He asked throatily. "Man, you do need a scout, if you can't even find the creek your pack's territory is named after," Had his tone been lighter, it might have sounded like he was making an innocent joke to try and lighten the mood, or to inrtoduce himself as someone who liked puns and wordplay. This, however, was not exactly the case. Jackalope thought the name was stupid. "Kind of a lame name, whether or not you ask me," He commented, his tone lighter now, but still slightly dry. "Yeeeeahhh, I dunno if I reeeeally want to belong to a pack with a name like that." He sounded and looked stoic- likely because Jackalope himself wasn't even certain if he was just pulling a joke or not. Would he really walk out on a pack just because he thought the name was lame? With Jackalope, it all just depended on how he felt at that given moment. Presently, he was ambivalent.

"How 'bout we do this. You and me- spar. I wanna see if all those scars you have are from fights you've won, or fights you've lost. If you win, I join, and you get a top-notch scout on your team. If I win...Well, you'll have to really convince me to join, then," He said. He stepped back a bit, putting a bit of space between them, and lowered his head to ready himself. "Or you could just declare me alpha of the pack. Your choice. You game?" There was no threat or hostility in his tone- it was nothing more than a simple invitation to Jackalope, who still didn't particularly care which way the fight went.
Messages In This Thread
Elephant Gun - by Jackalope - November 10, 2019, 05:07 PM
RE: Elephant Gun - by Terance - November 11, 2019, 09:51 AM
RE: Elephant Gun - by Jackalope - November 11, 2019, 02:01 PM
RE: Elephant Gun - by Terance - November 11, 2019, 04:54 PM
RE: Elephant Gun - by Jackalope - November 11, 2019, 07:48 PM
RE: Elephant Gun - by Terance - November 11, 2019, 08:38 PM
RE: Elephant Gun - by Jackalope - November 11, 2019, 11:46 PM
RE: Elephant Gun - by Terance - November 11, 2019, 11:56 PM
RE: Elephant Gun - by Jackalope - November 12, 2019, 01:04 AM
RE: Elephant Gun - by Terance - November 12, 2019, 10:21 AM
RE: Elephant Gun - by Jackalope - November 12, 2019, 02:58 PM