Cricket Creek Bog thank you for your message but I don’t understand these, wont understand these things
360 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Ranger
She squinted, not entirely certain but pretty sure she had identified the creature correctly. When Weejay didn't corroborate her, Sugar glanced over at her cousin even as a croaked, "What?" escaped her. Sugar forgot all about the fox as she took in the telltale glister in her cousin's eyes and saw the tightness to her expression.

Her own face sank into a frown as she turned more squarely to face Weejay. She loved her own brothers, yet she wasn't particularly bonded to them. She was, however, quite attached to Avery. She tried to imagine what it'd be like if it was her sister trapped in the grove, his fate uncertain.

"I'm really sorry, Weej," Sugar said, aware that words were pretty useless but not sure how else she could help. "I'm sure you'll see him again. Have you met Fennec yet? Did you know she got lost because of the quakes too? But she found her way back here. She's safe." She reached out, set a paw gently on Weejay's shoulder. "I'm sure Elfie will be too. It's just," she finished, "a matter of time until you see him again."
Messages In This Thread
RE: thank you for your message but I don’t understand these, wont understand these things - by Sugar Glider - January 01, 2020, 08:12 PM