Emberwood I realize your laugh is the best sound.
128 Posts
Ooc —
Away
[Image: asjyQTV.jpg]

As Awol neared the female, her face once again shone and her tail slightly wagged her tail. A satisfied rumble entered his throat as the female nosed his shoulder affectionately. He had been never bene shown even a simple nod of the nead as greeting at home, so when ibis preformed this, the young boy nuzzled her forehead in return.

"I didn't notice you were following me! You're very stealthy. That should be useful for your scouting."

Awol thankfully nodded at her praise, as he slightly wagged his tail. It was then when he'd realized, Ibis was the very first real friend he had ever made in the wilds. She was not the same as the kind yet dismissive patriarch of Easthollow, or as crude and angry as the white male he had met in the meadows.

"Did you need something?"

Awol mentally checked himself and brought up again his posture, which was becoming a default everytime he talked. "I wanted to scout the wood with you, and ask some questions about the pack and perhaps scouting. To be honest, I didn't want you to be alone. Especially with your brother still gone and all."

The young man knew it was touchy subject for his friend, but he had to tell the truth. He had pledged his allegiance and friendship to Ibis, and was determined to see it through. He was not one to break promises. "If there is anyhting you need, you can tell me," he said. "We're friends after all, right?"
place holder
[Image: ezgif-7-849c01d20f4e.gif]
common & german 
currently without memories, has a huge head scar of a four pointed star
on left side of head and one lip scar under left eye.

❛i'm an ungodly man, so i'll take the chance.❛
Messages In This Thread
I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 06:13 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 14, 2019, 06:24 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 14, 2019, 07:00 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 14, 2019, 07:20 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 14, 2019, 07:43 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 14, 2019, 08:37 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 15, 2019, 06:52 AM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 17, 2019, 08:56 PM