Emberwood I realize your laugh is the best sound.
128 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Sorry for the horribly nature based post here, it's 9 PM. 

The boy nodded to her reply. "That's fair." 

He yawned and stretched, waving his tail in the air. He stood again to face Ibis with tired eyes. It did nt matter if she coose him or not, though his pride wuld suffer, she was right. Ibis would be a great leader, a leader he could never be. It just wasn't his time. Perhaps, it would never be his time. But the boy dubted that thought and stood. Awol's eyes then pointed to the sky. 

The sun had made its daily journey to the middle of the sky and was beginning to set and let the moon have her time. The cold was nipping at his shoulders like annoying fleas. He sniffed the air and looked graciously towards Ibis.

"Want to continue? Familiarizing ourselves with the wood a bit more I mean." The young man knew he had overstepped the boundaries when it came to his questions, and he desperately wanted a subject change form his constant prying into Ibis' mind.
place holder
[Image: ezgif-7-849c01d20f4e.gif]
common & german 
currently without memories, has a huge head scar of a four pointed star
on left side of head and one lip scar under left eye.

❛i'm an ungodly man, so i'll take the chance.❛
Messages In This Thread
I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 06:13 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 14, 2019, 06:24 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 14, 2019, 07:00 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 14, 2019, 07:20 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 14, 2019, 07:43 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 14, 2019, 08:37 PM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 15, 2019, 06:52 AM
RE: I realize your laugh is the best sound. - by Alheis - November 17, 2019, 08:56 PM