Neverwinter Forest and i wondered for those i love still
and i'm wondering who could be writing this song?
209 Posts
Ooc — mercury
the dark form that emerged from the trees sent immediate him into an immediate state of bristling, cowering alarm. all he could see was red; all he could feel was teeth; he smelled his piss and fear and the pines of the mountain all at once. cam shrunk into himself, peering at the newcomer with wary emerald eyes.

for she was a newcomer: she didn't smell like the woods, and certainly not like mal or the others he'd met. she was not one of those who'd attacked him, but he was still speechless, unable to answer her question. his lower jaw hinged open, moving slightly without sound.

thankfully, mal arrived relatively quickly.

didn't get to you, right? cam silently shook his head, gaze dancing between the mottled young man and the stranger. she hadn't caused him any harm—but why was she here? what was she doing?
Messages In This Thread
and i wondered for those i love still - by Cam - November 17, 2019, 05:10 PM
RE: and i wondered for those i love still - by Belharra - November 19, 2019, 05:38 PM
RE: and i wondered for those i love still - by Mal - November 19, 2019, 09:28 PM
RE: and i wondered for those i love still - by Cam - November 21, 2019, 07:28 PM
RE: and i wondered for those i love still - by Belharra - November 21, 2019, 10:10 PM
RE: and i wondered for those i love still - by Mal - November 21, 2019, 11:26 PM
RE: and i wondered for those i love still - by Markus - November 22, 2019, 12:19 AM
RE: and i wondered for those i love still - by Cam - November 24, 2019, 10:03 PM
RE: and i wondered for those i love still - by Belharra - November 24, 2019, 10:22 PM