Blacktail Deer Plateau touching new roads
11 Posts
Ooc — Will
@Dante If you have time, :)

The white furred wolf trotted calmly in his new pack's territory, blue eyes scanning the area around him, getting used to being in a pack again and to the pack's territory which meant thoroughly exploring and that took time. Hopefully along the way, he would meet a few of his packmates. The first day he had arrived, he had just stood by rather uncertainly until decided to explore the new territory.

He lapped at a puddle nearby before continuing on his way, hunger gnawed at his belly but he had to reach his next destination before stopping. But that could be a long time since he didn't even know where his 'destination' was.
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Setting this after the meeting and Perry's conversation with Dante. Let me know if you wanted it before and I can edit :D

Dante had been hunting rather successfully in the southern part of the plateau and the result of his foray was currently hanging from his jaws; a brace of rabbits, their long legs bumping the ground as he walked. The weather was nice, the prey was plentiful, and Dante was in a very good place today mood-wise. He supposed that could also be in part due to the release of tension within the Plateau. Though Peregrine's announcement had caused some new issues within the pack it was nothing like when Junior was gone. Besides that, Peregrine had put his mind at ease to some level. He was content now to see how this rode out for the moment.

A strange wolf crossed Dante's sights as he walked and he stopped abruptly, dropping his catch so that he could better take a scent. He was fully prepared to take off after the intruder and chase him back where he came from, but the wolf's scent was distinctly Plateau now, if also unknown. A new packmate then.

"Hello!" He said, greeting the wolf while remaining where he was. He didn't want to leave his catch but talking with two rabbits in his mouth might be a bit awkward.
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
11 Posts
Ooc — Will
Nah, its fine.

"Hello!" Aquilo turned to see another wolf, hues of blacks, grays and whites cover his coat and his eyes too were a smooth silver. His scent was Plateau, a packmate then and one he hadn't met just yet. He must have been hunting, and was rather successful too. Aquilo's mouth watered at the sight of the prey but restrained himself instead dipping his head politely replied "Hi,"

At least he was finally meeting someone from the pack, he knew these things took time but the white male was an impatient man. Something he needed to correct.
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Finally responding to this, wowsss I aplogize ><

If he gets reactivated then we can continue, if not no worries

Dante returned the nod, liking the male's manners already. He was always looking to meet the newest members of the pack, though he had a hard time doing so. It seemed difficult to catch some of his packmates for they had their own lives to live and tasks to get done. This male seemed to have some time, though. Perhaps they could get acquainted. After all, he did have enough food for the two of them.

"My name is Dante, Gamma here in the Plateau. You are new to these lands, I surmise?" He cocked a questioning glance, then looked down at the rabbits. "If you like and have the time, I'd love for you to take one of these off my hands. It's been a while since I've chatted with someone from outside the borders." He had turned into quite the homebody, rarely venturing out. He had settled into life here well, though. He'd done his wandering. Such a vagrant lifestyle wasn't really in his bones as it was some others.
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations