Lake Rodney fingers laced a crown
fragile
57 Posts
Ooc — Hero
Yay, new wolves! :D

Like her company, the dark woman was in search of food and water. She had taken a particular duty of patrolling the surrounding territories of the Great Bear Wilderness and found herself drawn to the watering source near the base of her home--Lake Rodney. She was confident to find something of interest, and if she were lucky it would be something worthy enough to bring back home to Moonspear to stash in the caches for later. She was also content with merely filling her empty belly while on patrol of the massive lake, as it had been some days since she had trekked and hunted down a prey larger than a rabbit that could satisfy her for a few days or more.

It didn't take her long to catch the distinct howls and yips of mingling Coyotes and she paused for a moment to listen as they gathered, probably to prepare for their own agenda for a hunt. She wasn't sure whether venturing so far from home, with a pack of Coyote wandering around, was a good idea but she had come too far now to turn back. She would keep herself downwind in hopes that they wouldn't smell her and consider her a worthy of toying with. Within a few moments of hesitant steps she continued on until she could smell the lake in the air.

She caught the sight of both wolves when she was within a few feet of the lake and again, she paused to observe her enviornment. She figured these two were loners, no other pack from her knowledge had claimed these lands and their pelt was strong of their own musk, but she was cautious non the less. She neared the lake as the others had and dipped her head silently to drink, watching her company from her peripheral in case anyone tried something funny.
I have returned back to work full time and am also taking care of a newborn so bare with me in regard to replies. I will make it a priority to reply to threads at least within a week, if you have concerns do not hesitate to PM me and I can make our thread a higher priority. Posts are typically responded to by the weekend!
Messages In This Thread
fingers laced a crown - by Eirwyn - December 01, 2019, 05:12 PM
RE: fingers laced a crown - by Odyssey - December 17, 2019, 10:28 PM
RE: fingers laced a crown - by Katya Noir - December 17, 2019, 11:55 PM
RE: fingers laced a crown - by Eirwyn - January 24, 2020, 11:40 AM
RE: fingers laced a crown - by Katya Noir - February 06, 2020, 09:23 PM