Haunted Wood thousand voices dead at my feet
Black Hat Org
270 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
The wilds grew colder and colder with each passing day. His breath escaped him in plumes as he walked, but Black Hat was scarcely bothered by the cold. He hadn't seen Hela in quite some time, which nagged him at the back of his mind, but he didn't care enough to come chasing after her. She was clearly alive and well, just... scarce.

On his stroll, he caught onto her fresh trail. The marks she left behind told him she was patrolling. Seeing as she was nearby, he figured he should check in on her and receive some answers for her scarcity. Black Hat easily caught up to her with his long strides and stopped once they stood beside one another.

Hela... it's been a while. What have you been up to? He spoke conversationally, taking a good look at her to see what changed since their last interaction. Maybe his eyes deceived him, but Hela looked a tad taller than she did last time. She had some new wounds healing over, which he took as a sign she was still training. That was good.
Within the dark, he s͎͇̲͎̪͂͒̉͂̐t̤͈͉̱̝̍͒͊̚̚͟͡r̢̧̜̞̔͐͋̅i̛̖̜͎͍̫͍͆͐̈͞͡ǩ̩͉̈́͜͞e̝̭̩̔͂́s̘̘̓̍͗͜
♚ JOIN CORONA
Messages In This Thread
thousand voices dead at my feet - by Hela - December 03, 2019, 04:04 PM
RE: thousand voices dead at my feet - by Black Hat - December 04, 2019, 07:14 AM
RE: thousand voices dead at my feet - by Hela - December 04, 2019, 07:29 AM
RE: thousand voices dead at my feet - by Black Hat - December 04, 2019, 11:55 AM
RE: thousand voices dead at my feet - by Hela - December 04, 2019, 12:07 PM
RE: thousand voices dead at my feet - by Black Hat - December 04, 2019, 07:04 PM
RE: thousand voices dead at my feet - by Hela - December 11, 2019, 12:47 PM
RE: thousand voices dead at my feet - by Black Hat - December 12, 2019, 08:45 AM
RE: thousand voices dead at my feet - by Hela - December 17, 2019, 08:14 AM
RE: thousand voices dead at my feet - by Black Hat - December 20, 2019, 04:35 AM