Haunted Wood thousand voices dead at my feet
Black Hat Org
270 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Uuuu, lost my post. Shitty replacement post time.

She stayed busy. Congratulations, He said in earnest, pride blooming in his chest. It was rare for him to be proud of one's accomplishments, but Hela truly impressed him — not that he'd let it show. She didn't seem the type to let pride go to her head, though. Black Hat took no offense to her question, as it was a fair one. He hadn't been the most present ever as of late. In and out, mostly hunting to fill the caches for winter. He walked on, not wanting to distract from her patrol too much.

"The man in the pit wants to kill you."

He gave a dry chuckle. I assumed as much. Suppose I should talk to Vengeance about that, I've no clue what the hell is going on anymore. Why was he allowed free reign? Did they agree on some kind of deal? Was Vengeance peachy keen with one member murdering another? Maybe, given how cutthroat the warlord was.
Within the dark, he s͎͇̲͎̪͂͒̉͂̐t̤͈͉̱̝̍͒͊̚̚͟͡r̢̧̜̞̔͐͋̅i̛̖̜͎͍̫͍͆͐̈͞͡ǩ̩͉̈́͜͞e̝̭̩̔͂́s̘̘̓̍͗͜
♚ JOIN CORONA
Messages In This Thread
thousand voices dead at my feet - by Hela - December 03, 2019, 04:04 PM
RE: thousand voices dead at my feet - by Black Hat - December 04, 2019, 07:14 AM
RE: thousand voices dead at my feet - by Hela - December 04, 2019, 07:29 AM
RE: thousand voices dead at my feet - by Black Hat - December 04, 2019, 11:55 AM
RE: thousand voices dead at my feet - by Hela - December 04, 2019, 12:07 PM
RE: thousand voices dead at my feet - by Black Hat - December 04, 2019, 07:04 PM
RE: thousand voices dead at my feet - by Hela - December 11, 2019, 12:47 PM
RE: thousand voices dead at my feet - by Black Hat - December 12, 2019, 08:45 AM
RE: thousand voices dead at my feet - by Hela - December 17, 2019, 08:14 AM
RE: thousand voices dead at my feet - by Black Hat - December 20, 2019, 04:35 AM