Blackfeather Woods & i've been sitting at the bottom of a swimming pool for a while now
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
a soft breath billows forth as brows furrow with oncoming concern at maegi's shrinkage at the relatively positive words she spoke. had she been better practiced in social graces she may have pressed forth, noticed the wilting for what it was but being as awkward as she was; tundra could only twitch her tail uncertainly yet remain ultimately silent. part of her even went on to fear that perhaps she'd come off too forward, freaked the pale woman out- this was not the tundra she'd shared the forest with maybe. weak it taunts softly from the depths of her mind, taking on that authoritative male voice that had shaped her into the soldier she was toda- no, that wasn't true because now she'd grown soft and weak. ears press against her head at the sneer and her jaw twitches lightly as dark eyes shift down to focus unseeingly on her paws.

yet maegi speaks and ears are tempted forth once more albeit somewhat tentatively. eyes lift at the words, widening with shock at the drastic element of it all and ears regret lifting as they turn back shamefully once more. "i should've been here...she breathes, tail lashing behind her. so much death...and she wandering about useless and lost like a stupid child! she'd been taught better than that. "i'm so sorry maegi, i know that doesn't change anything but...i ama light shrug before muscles sag and her rear end seeks refuge on the cold ground. "was it's the earth's angered rumbles?she queries softly, presuming had it been something as dire as an attack maegi would've led with it. 

then; thank you for visiting,

and tundra cannot help but flinch, painfully reminded of her status as nothing more than a visitor. a shaky inhale, eyes lifting to seek the gaze of her nona. so hollowed out, devoid of emotion...it hits so close to home that she stands once more and steps closer; gaze sharpening with intensity."maegi i implore you not to shut the door on feeling, as tempting as it may seem at times..it's all a lieplease her gaze, so large and round; hits maegi with such an unveiled want before she finally breaks off with a sigh. "i...met venamis in the mountains. the meeting started off okay at first...he told me he left because you let someone into the ranks...his father's former second in command? and he believed he was a threat, but yea then i misjudged his maturity once more and the little brat threw a tantrum at what i said and wouldn't even tell me where blackfeather was...i swear he pisses me off so muchher muscles tense instinctively at the bubbling anger. stupid shadow pup, thinking he was so great when he was nothing but a rude little- 

she inhaled, relax; this time the voice is not his but a new softer toned murmur that had never been present until recently. "anyway luckily for me andraste had seen it all go down and was nice enough to actually tell me how to get hereshe flicks her tail and glances off to the side, still a little embarassed by her own incapability.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: & i've been sitting at the bottom of a swimming pool for a while now - by Tundra - December 16, 2019, 03:50 PM