Firefly Glen couldn't give me a myth, so I had to write my own
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
His glance went chilly when Hydra more directly alluded to Speedy, and chasing her out. He had never doubted it.. and compared to her own pups, Jarilo's eyes flashed. He had thought about this. Thought long, painfully, over his last times with their mother that he had not been ready to understand fully then and how it related to the dynamic his sister was left to uphold. I know they are. Imagine feeding any more than those sets of teeth this year, of all times? They were lucky.  I really understand why mom was like she was over this, looking around now... he seethed, hating to even remotely think about needing to tolerate and cater to providing for bastard siblings here right underneath his nose. I will never be able to see why her, and why dad thought that was the right way to go about this. And.. here? Jarilo's hackles gave a shift, his frown had darkened, so he shook out his ruff to readjust himself with a sigh, then paused to sniff at the shifting winds.

He still had ugly thoughts surrounding the matter and by now, he was plenty tired of them. The vengeance did not feel like wholly his, but he knew right where it came from. There was a chance this would not go away on its own and he was beginning to accept this, however. It might be stronger, once..

Returning that thought for later on, he clicked shut his teeth and held it. Not disagreeing was a start, so he nodded first. Thinking of anywhere not Moonspear was exactly where his road cut short and unfamiliar trepidation rose to take its place. Yeah.. I worry I would miss being up so high anywhere else at the very least, he admitted through a heavy sigh, and the concern was not completely unfounded, it was probably not his whole story. Distance, too, would wound him. He had a lot here on Moonspear that was his and above all, it was right where his stability came from. 

But as she said, this was not right now. It didn't have to be. He appreciated this, though.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
couldn't give me a myth, so I had to write my own - by Hydra - December 10, 2019, 07:47 PM
RE: couldn't give me a myth, so I had to write my own - by Jarilo - January 17, 2020, 11:17 PM