The Wall you should have forgotten my name the day you heard it
303 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The earth’s last rumble was weeks ago, not a single sound of anger shaking the ground since. There was a growing sense of comfort that filled him as this dawned on him, encouraging the young leader to investigate further into their surroundings; the plains that surrounded them received his attention already, yet the mountain that shielded them from the north was yet to be explored. He eyed it carefully each day, curious but hesitant—was he capable of hiking across the ridges? His time at the glacier was months ago and, even then, the terrain there was nothing like the crags of the range. But his curiosity continued to grow to the point where it could not so easily be ignored, and he soon found himself searching the mountainside for an access point.

Trekking up the mountain was no easy feat for the male, as he was unaccustomed to doing so. It was a course of trial and error as he worked to figure out how best to climb the rocky paths, although reaching those peaks provided him with nothing short of a heart attack as he spied another as pale as himself at taunting heights; it was danger she danced with, on narrowed paths whose integrity he questioned. His own legs stiffened with each movement she made, eyes wide and staring—

ÂnnitailiKattagit!” he called out, voice hardly registering in his head; he didn’t think to speak, the sounds that escaped his lips acting on their own accord. “Don’t fall!” That she might better grasp the dangers of this land, accustomed to the ridges the mountain had to offer, never quite reached him. The image of another wolf in what he perceived to be danger covered every inch of his mind instead, not letting a single other thought come to light.
Characters are more than welcome to mistake Aningan for a polar bear.
A snowy owl can also be noted hanging around with Aningan, usually in the trees or sky, unless stated otherwise in my posts.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you should have forgotten my name the day you heard it - by Aningan - December 15, 2019, 02:07 AM