The Wall you should have forgotten my name the day you heard it
303 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Aningan could do little more than watch her move, steps taken towards him that made him wonder: what did she intend to do? And, in the same breath: what would his father do? The woman pointed out his doubt—doubt that he would gladly swallow whole, should he ever possess the ability to do so. But as things were, he could not so easily rid himself of that doubt; it kept him grounded, prevented him from making any risky mistakes there on the mountain—a mistake that could easily result in death, should he not exercise caution.

A question—

Auka, auka, auka,” he insisted, eyes widening and heart threatening to cease its beating. A foolish boy, seeking only to help—Aningan’s body lurched forward, nails digging deep grooves into the mountain’s face as he pushed himself further up, closer to the phantom, eager to reach her before the test could begin.
Characters are more than welcome to mistake Aningan for a polar bear.
A snowy owl can also be noted hanging around with Aningan, usually in the trees or sky, unless stated otherwise in my posts.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you should have forgotten my name the day you heard it - by Aningan - December 16, 2019, 01:07 AM