The Wall you should have forgotten my name the day you heard it
303 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Silence broken by a voice, snapping him back to reality and reminding him where he was—who he was with, what he was doing. Assuring her paws be firmly planted to the ground, Aningan eased up on his hold and then released her entirely, freeing the woman from his jaws, after which he nervously drew his tongue across his lips. “Âha…” he uttered in breathless tones. It was hard to believe what just happened, even though her being there before him now confirmed that it was not a dream; she fell and he caught her, something he doubted could ever be recreated, at least not without error and several missed bodies.

You are—” he croaked, falling silent thereafter. The Inuk drew in a deep breath, releasing it slowly and carefully, attempting to calm his nerves. “Are you alright?” Basic words for an advanced occurrence, a sudden inability to create anything more insightful overcoming him; he could be content with the barest of questions, dependant on her response. All he needed to hear was that she was alright.
Characters are more than welcome to mistake Aningan for a polar bear.
A snowy owl can also be noted hanging around with Aningan, usually in the trees or sky, unless stated otherwise in my posts.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you should have forgotten my name the day you heard it - by Aningan - December 16, 2019, 02:57 AM