Ankyra Sound a blackout oath i swore and meant but couldn't conjure up again
IF BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER
YOU KNOW WHERE YOU'LL FIND US IN THE END
190 Posts
Ooc —

Funny, how the sound had flooded yet the cliffs still stood.  I believe you, he says, casting a glance around at the destruction around him.  He wondered if there were parts of his homeplace that had been ruined that he just couldn't see — perhaps some things were better left in the past, where the clarity of adulthood couldn't touch (or ruin) the nostalgia. We haven't experienced any of that, though there was a storm.  The hair on his neck threatened to raise as he remembered being sucked down into the crushing weight of the water.  It must've been what nomi felt before —

With her help they closed the distance on the snow and he let himself collapse into it, legs folded neatly beneath him as he chomped like some feral creature at the scarce dusting.  His teeth chattered as water dribbled down his chin, but the coldness was welcome because with it came the water he so desperately desired.  Sated for now, he licked his lips and looked up at the girl again.  Maybe one day they will reclaim this place.  The water would eventually recede, as it always did.
trigedasleng around all who speak it, common around those who don't
members of drageda are encouraged to liberally pp tux
Messages In This Thread
RE: a blackout oath i swore and meant but couldn't conjure up again - by Tux - December 28, 2019, 03:03 PM