Moonspear The recent expansion of the forbidden dog park
92 Posts
Ooc — Matry
(January 06, 2020, 01:10 PM)Dragomir Wrote: He didn't want to laugh. It was kind of a lame joke, but how long had it been since Dragomir got to indulge in and enjoy a joke? He cracked a grin and before he realized it, he was laughing aloud. Good point, he agreed. That was precisely the reason he remained where he was, lying on the ice and hoping he wouldn't have to try to stand up where Moriko could see him.

Heat rose in his face when she complimented his fur with the clumps of snow from his fall. The embarrassment was misplaced, of course. Dragomir thrived on praise because he was a needy wolf, so a compliment like that flushed him a weird sort of pleasure. That only rose further when she claimed she couldn't pull off the look herself, because he understood self deprecation. It was his constant state of being.

Y-yours looks beautiful to me, too, Dragomir replied, stumbling awkwardly over his tongue in his attempt to return the compliment.

She gave a sweet smile, wagging her tail softly. "You're sweet- thank you-."

"What are you doing here? Just exploring? I myself enjoy the snow." She added, gazing around at the frosted land around her.

She wiggled a bit, but not enough to fall- shaking some snow out of her fur, letting out a small sneeze as she did, snow on her nose. 

"Makes my paws cold sometimes though-"
Messages In This Thread
The recent expansion of the forbidden dog park - by Dragomir - December 23, 2019, 01:56 PM
RE: The recent expansion of the forbidden dog park - by Moriko - January 06, 2020, 05:14 PM