Moonspear The recent expansion of the forbidden dog park
92 Posts
Ooc — Matry
Moriko, on the other hand snorted loudly before laughing.

"Snackcess-! That's a good one- you should trademark that-" She's giggling to herself.

She shook and wiggled a bit- shaking some leftover dampness from the snow off.

"If you'd like to I wouldn't mind at all-! Your nose will get cold though- its a lot of sticking your nose in holes and biting."

She scraped at the snow with her paws lightly while bouncing on them. "I could also show you how to feel the movement- sometimes you are able to feel the movements of the animal underground- or rather- if the soil is thick or hollow."

She was hoping that her odd ways of... Snack research wouldn't strike this wolf by surprise and make him weirded out of uncomfortable. She was always happy to offer her ways if they helped, and loved to teach them as well. They had helped her get through some tough and lonely times in her many travels by herself, and was happy to help her fellow pack memebers by passing those methods down.

"I aplogize if my methods are somewhat odd-" She added, giving a small nervous smile.

She'd never really taught a teen or even talked to a teen about her hunting methods. They could be... a bit judemental to say the least, which is normal during that time in life. But still- Moriko would rather not be seen as strange and weird, even if it was just because of a teen phase.
Messages In This Thread
The recent expansion of the forbidden dog park - by Dragomir - December 23, 2019, 01:56 PM
RE: The recent expansion of the forbidden dog park - by Moriko - January 30, 2020, 01:50 PM