Alpine Lake oh whatever that your days may bring
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
His last few strides closed in quite quickly and yes, absolute confirmation came that it was very much, definitely Clover. While not who or what he had expected to find here, he could roll with this; his friends outside of the mountain were few, and especially far between lately. She was a someone from outside of all his usuals.. and certainly not in a bad way, so his tail was wagging faster as he listened--glad that his reception was favorable, too. His expression split for a grin. Right? Lucky chance, then. I was just tracking on nothing in particular out this way, and thought the lake sounded like a decent view of the sunset, he smirked, gesturing vaguely upward. It wasn't quite Moonspear's lofty views but open skies--he couldn't complain. And truly, for that thought that had motivated him to here, he was very pleased he took the time to act on it, of all the matters that had occurred to him lately.

He blinked first when she asked about him--he was not thinking of him right now, so once re-routed: Ah I'm alright--been busy. Jarilo answered, a little stilted when it came to how much to share. When he felt his eyes narrowing, he thought to try to elaborate more, somehow. Moonspear, my family.. kind of had a long summer, but earthquakes aside, we're good, now.. Just a lot happened always with too many significant losses, though he had come to learn that was life and faced the road ahead more weathered than before. Since he was in a somewhat better place about it now anyway, he didn't want to detail his grief to her (not when she was a face of nice, easy times to him), or what was still left unfinished afterward.

I didn't even know you were in the area at all, honestly.. he chuffed, then, attempting to veer it back to Clover's behalf on a half step in closer, tail still mustering a slow rhythm. But really though, it's good to see you again, content, he exhaled that sigh, and was so used to tension instead. What brought you out? he needed to ask.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
oh whatever that your days may bring - by Jarilo - December 25, 2019, 11:45 PM
RE: oh whatever that your days may bring - by Clover - December 30, 2019, 03:12 PM
RE: oh whatever that your days may bring - by Jarilo - December 31, 2019, 11:37 AM
RE: oh whatever that your days may bring - by Clover - January 02, 2020, 03:25 PM
RE: oh whatever that your days may bring - by Jarilo - January 02, 2020, 11:43 PM
RE: oh whatever that your days may bring - by Clover - January 03, 2020, 12:34 PM
RE: oh whatever that your days may bring - by Jarilo - January 09, 2020, 11:53 PM