Northstar Vale i'd rather have this empty seat by my side
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
as if in a daze; the valitúrë drifts forward with her uncanny gait whilst dark eyes fix unseeingly forward. he was here and she tingled with churning apprehension and glee. it does not take long to find him; it never would yet she is still not the first, nor the second to arrive but the third! quite the audience he dragged in, which brought her back months previous to the borders of blackfeather. this was the second time he sought entrance to a pack she resided within yet last time she'd stood as decima, leading alongside maegi and with moonshadow and cassiopeia by her side. there is no point resisting the accompanying sting of such bittersweet memories and yet, she can find humour in the sight of both wintersbane and aries standing here. from the darkest of crannies to the purest of peaks in both the literal and metaphorical sense, the three former residents of the dark forest had surely made quite the change. 

so peculiar to stand by the two men she associated with the shadows and to look over and see not maegi, but the seraphic andraste. yet, no longer does the warrior feel a bitter sting at such a fact, acceptance settles serenely within and she inhales steadily with a swish of her feathered tail. turns out what she'd told rowan had been right, home was more than the place; with each wolf she became familiar with here she would feel the beginnings of an easing of such a frantic soul. there is no need to speak, wintersbane had said what was necessary and although she would inform andraste of her....familiarity with this shadowed man, right this moment she simply let the corners of her mouth tilt to accompany the smile already dancing upon sylphlike features. yet there is no challenge or motives to the gesture, it is not forced nor is it coy; it is simply just that, a smile.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
i'd rather have this empty seat by my side - by Aries - January 01, 2020, 02:51 PM
RE: i'd rather have this empty seat by my side - by Tundra - January 01, 2020, 09:17 PM
RE: i'd rather have this empty seat by my side - by Aiolos - January 01, 2020, 10:11 PM
RE: i'd rather have this empty seat by my side - by Aries - January 08, 2020, 12:35 PM