Sun Mote Copse Let this moment be the first chapter: where you decide to stay
"I'm a hazard to your health!"
140 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Hell yeah it is XD Thought it was fitting :p

The warm glow of her fur, the soft touch of it - it was just like she remembered. Though she didn't remember completely, Niamh had been the very first wolf Nellie had ever seen, and you know what? It was the most beautiful sight ever for her. She felt so save and loved, and just so happy she hadn't been disowned or forgotten for her actions. Liquid pride welled up in her honeycomb eyes when she heard her name - the one her parents had given to her. They'd given her so much, and what had she given them? Heartbreak and loneliness and worry.

Much like her mum, she couldn't let go and stayed within hugging distance. Embarrassed, her ears went down to frame her face. I'm sorry. Was all she could mutter for just a moment, the shame of her abandonment bubbling up as if someone was boiling her from beneath. I should've stayed - I-I should've been there for you and-and Bronco. She hated feeling this way so much. She was shaking, but to be honest even she couldn't come up with a good enough excuse for her behavior. I'm just so sorry.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Let this moment be the first chapter: where you decide to stay - by Nellie - January 02, 2020, 08:25 PM