Emberwood you get lost in the sauce, you become the sauce
awake my soul
99 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Grinning, Lavender watched as Bhediya's shoulder-bumped her. Somehow, despite everything, their exchange felt natural.  Lavender could genuinely enjoy herself as no feigned feelings were involved.    "Ah, a charmer," she mused. "You'll have to introduce us— I enjoy the company of charmers." Huskarl had been a charmer, too. 

When Bhediya spoke of her concerns, Lavender shook her head. "Oh, no, I'm fine," she reassured her mother. "Actually, I'm feeling a little better now that I'm up and walking—I appreciate it, though..." Lavender trailed then for a moment, unsure of how to address her mother. "Thank you," 

Lavender's self-imposed, awkward interlude concluded as Bhediya remarked about aging. Pausing, she glanced at the wolfdog with a once-over; Lavender had never considered how old Bhediya actually was. Now, with some wisdom instilled within, she realized how young her mother looked. "I always assumed you were the same age as Dad," she replied, her words chosen carefully, as she stepped forward to resume their stroll.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you get lost in the sauce, you become the sauce - by Lavender - January 21, 2020, 08:18 PM