Blacktail Deer Plateau i just took a DNA test: turns out, i'm 100% that bitch
303 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
More and more seemed to find their way to the plateau these days, which made the boy wonder: were other lands just as troubled as their own? Was the prey loath to return all across the region, to the point that it drove those in search of it to new homes? He wondered about it intently, wishing he could see all of the lands from the comfort of his own home. The thoughts plagued his mind as he left the heart of the territory for the outskirts, until they were wiped away clean by the familiar—and reoccurring—scent of the sea.

“Are you from the coast?” was the first question to leave his mouth as he made his approach, although he already knew the answer; yet to find anything that smelled close to the coast, he assumed all salt-infused smells came from it. “What brought you here?” he asked next, wondering if it was a home that she sought, too. The suspicion that, that was her reasoning for being there made him wonder all the more—why were so many suddenly coming from the shore?
Characters are more than welcome to mistake Aningan for a polar bear.
A snowy owl can also be noted hanging around with Aningan, usually in the trees or sky, unless stated otherwise in my posts.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i just took a DNA test: turns out, i'm 100% that bitch - by Aningan - January 05, 2020, 08:24 PM