Haunted Wood Entertain me
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
The golden male sounded strange his tone at least but perhaps it was just her heat that had her on edge as well as the death of her 'mate' though that may be what it was technically called, she knew what kind of relationship they had and it was completely platonic. Deep down she was thrilled to be able to raise her children as she saw fit. "And who may you be?" She questioned, she knew he was either let in by vengeance before his passing or by hela but her scent was not on his pelt.

He crept closer and she watched him carefully he came off as submissive but Serem brushed it off as him probably being a kiss ass. She knew deep down that all that resides here had there own hidden agenda and that did not exclude herself either. "I am Serem." Was all she said in response; she knew not what he had expected a welcome; if so he was talking to the wrong female.

He seemed to have stated the obvious and she let out an annoyed scoff. "I do not need your sympathy." She didn't want it, deep down she could care less if vengeance died; in the end she got what she wanted. "Clearly he was not as strong as everyone thought."
”Common” "Spanish"
Messages In This Thread
Entertain me - by Ghidorah - January 13, 2020, 03:13 PM
RE: Entertain me - by Serem - January 13, 2020, 03:43 PM
RE: Entertain me - by Ghidorah - January 13, 2020, 10:50 PM
RE: Entertain me - by Serem - January 13, 2020, 10:58 PM
RE: Entertain me - by Ghidorah - January 13, 2020, 11:12 PM
RE: Entertain me - by Serem - January 13, 2020, 11:19 PM
RE: Entertain me - by Ghidorah - January 13, 2020, 11:35 PM
RE: Entertain me - by Serem - January 18, 2020, 03:08 PM
RE: Entertain me - by Ghidorah - January 20, 2020, 01:53 PM