Sleepy Fox Hollow i wanna see the way you look up under all those stars
37 Posts
Ooc — Kaiya
Leaping out of the way of the clench of Wylla's jaws Zarya took a receding step back. Anger bubbling up within her, hidden by a calm facade. Fear was also struggling for air inside the geist, but alas, was pressured back down as to not be seen. Zarya kept a close watch on both the wolves as they snarled at her. Her words giving way to her hopelessness, she sighed.

These wolves did not want an explanation, they wanted her out or they wanted blood. "I'm not going to fight you. I never belonged here, not truly. And now, I am not welcome either. This is your territory, I respect that." she spoke up, taking yet another fateful step back, away from the unnullified pair before her. "Tell him I'm sorry. Tell him I'm gone." a moment passed.

"You don't even have to tell him you were the reason I left. But tell Mahler, I am grateful for his hospitality; everything he's done for me. Tell him I still owe him my life, more than that. Make sure he knows that if he ever needs me, if this pack ever needs me. I will assist Diaspora until my dying days, because it is this pack that saved my life. Whether it is a huge or small matter, even a simple hunt when the pack is in need of food. I will be here, and I will do everything I can."

She turned her emerald vision to the horizon for a beat before turning back. "Tell him that I'm sorry about the earthquakes. And umm.. tell him I'm sorry about his brother too." Zarya added; before glancing at Stag and voicing "I'm sorry about your father. He must've been a good blessed man to have a son like you." Then the geist no more turned and dashed across the snow. Adrenaline taking over once more she ran, once again fading to the sound of snow beneath her feet. She glided over the snow as always, drowning out everything but that sweet sensation of fleeing.

Zarya wasn't sure if her flank was burning, she wasn't sure if anybody was following, she wasn't sure if they had said anything as she turned and left, she wasn't even aware of the single hot tear that fell from her face as she bounded out of the territory that she never belonged in. The tear was not from sadness of being kicked out, it was not of despair, it was of frustration that she ever agreed to come back in the first place. But now Zarya was back in her element, the ever-moving, the never-slowing, harshly heart-racing, freedom-flowing, wild.
Follow your heart.. 
But take your brain with you
Messages In This Thread
RE: i wanna see the way you look up under all those stars - by Zarya - January 30, 2020, 10:29 PM