Sleepy Fox Hollow i wanna see the way you look up under all those stars
37 Posts
Ooc — Kaiya
Upon hearing the thud and screaming behind her Zarya assumed the worst. She halted with such speech that she almost flung face-first into the snow before gaining her balance once more. Zarya didn't care that she was fleeing from vicious wolves, somebody had gotten hurt because of her and she hated herself for it. She flung herself around and took off even faster than before. Staying out of sight of Wylla she shot off, careful to keep quiet until she was far enough away.

This was her fault. This kid didn't deserve this. Her decision had been made the moment she heard the scream, now it was set in stone and she was determined as ever. Flying over the ground she went as fast as she could, pushing herself to the limit. The thought of trespassing didn't even cross her mind as she flew over the threshold and into Diaspora territory, yipping all the way. 

"Mahler!" she screamed, her voice horse and rugged. Upon seeing the general she glided faster, her injury burning. "Mahler help! Th- the kid! He's hurt! Help Mahler! C'mon! Please!" she screamed and panted repeatedly. Not being able to stop, she ended up circling the man before shooting off in the direction of her two ex-pursuers. Zarya didn't care if they had just tried to kill her, she didn't care if she was not welcome, the only thoughts bouncing in her mind was if the kid was still alive and she had to save him. She had to.
Tell me if I need to change anything!
Follow your heart.. 
But take your brain with you
Messages In This Thread
RE: i wanna see the way you look up under all those stars - by Zarya - February 02, 2020, 11:41 AM