Emberwood But we open our eyes 'cause we're told that we must
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
sorry it's a bit late! i've been sick :( 
next round starts in 7 days
no posting order

There were many questions, as he expected. First were those of Grezig and his daughter. Kavik turned to his daughter. Lainie, not everyone is who they appear to be. I trust Bhediya, and she would not lie about this. Stay away from him, I mean it. He had no patience for Lainie's obstinance right now, especially since her life could potentially be at stake. He hated to be stern with her in front of the entire pack, but she gave him no choice. He turned to Grezig next. My guess is that he won't just take off if he returns, but if he does, then don't chase after him. Call us, and we'll deal with it. I don't want anyone going after him on their own at the very least.

Kukulkan was the next to speak, backing up his claims while also offering more insight on why the man was dangerous. To his request, Kavik answered: You can be called along with the council, but I would rather you didn't go after him alone. I can, however, promise that you can be the first to...deal with him. That would hopefully be enough for Kukulkan. He promised next to help in any way he could, including trying to save Ibis. I appreciate that, Kavik said with a dip of his head. He happened to think Kukulkan would do well in the council, but he wouldn't bring that up right now; it was a conversation better had one on one.

An emotional outburst from Lolita had Kavik rising to his feet and walking over to the woman. His expression was stern and disapproving. I am accusing him of such things because I know Bhediya would not lie. Her fear was real, I saw it for myself. Do you really think she would have left us if she was lying? His second spoke then, stating that Lolita was no longer welcome here. Kavik had to agree: she would only cause more problems for them. He paused and took a step closer to stand over her. He wasn't one to use his rank to push others around, but it was clear he needed to here. As Awol stated, you are no longer welcome here. This is your single chance to leave unharmed.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
RE: But we open our eyes 'cause we're told that we must - by RIP Kavik - January 29, 2020, 12:57 PM