Sun Mote Copse If you stand for nothing, Burr, what'll you fall for?
"I'm a hazard to your health!"
140 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
She hadn't been serious about any of her comments and thought little of it when she'd said it. With him not vocally expressing his discomfort with it, she didn't know and therefore couldn't care. Though her writer doubts she would care for it even if she knew. Anyone still crying about death was a little crybaby in her book. Sure you could be all sad about it - she was still pretty sad about it - but to remove death from your vocabulary was just bullshit to her. Just like their meal here, anything would die eventually and she'd accepted it - she'd accepted death, but though it had gotten their dad too soon.

She whistled, impressed with his contributions. Wait, apprenticeship? The heck was that? Well, she had bigger things on her mind anyway. Oh big Bro, I got me eyes on the prize! She said with a smirk. I'mma be Wraen's advisor, like aunty Finley. She revealed. Well, no, she didn't know for sure she was gonna be the advisor of their leader, but she did want to be. She wanted to be a counselor and a sitter and so much more. Wraen called me a "jack of all trades" so that's what i'mma be. She nodded, smacking her lips in satisfaction about finally making up her mind about what she wanted to pursue - even if she might not be able to do it.
Messages In This Thread
RE: If you stand for nothing, Burr, what'll you fall for? - by Nellie - January 22, 2020, 03:39 PM