Blacktail Deer Plateau And I don't remember all of my mistakes
163 Posts
Ooc —
Nieve soon found the first of several caches, one closer to the borders than all the others, and unearthed it in short order. By the time she dug down to where the meat was stored, she was beginning to feel dizzy with exertion. She needed a break, a drink of water, maybe a bite to eat, but her desperate need to prove herself worthy overrode all her sensibilities. The meat in the cache still seemed in good condition, but when she emerged to recover it, she found she had to sit down to avoid stumbling over.

That was how Aningan would find her, stooped and panting while her head swam. Her ears twitched at the sound of his garbled bark and she looked up, eyes half-lidded as she fought off a wave of mild nausea. She didn't feel all that hungry until she spotted the hare in his jaws, a sight that lathered her gums instantly with saliva. Hi, Aningan, she said, a little faintly. Are you... are you here to bury that?

It only made sense, and she was glad she hadn't already filled it back in if that was his intent.
and i've found that in every man there's a child
Messages In This Thread
And I don't remember all of my mistakes - by Nieve - January 22, 2020, 10:59 PM
RE: And I don't remember all of my mistakes - by Aningan - January 22, 2020, 11:40 PM
RE: And I don't remember all of my mistakes - by Nieve - January 25, 2020, 09:30 PM
RE: And I don't remember all of my mistakes - by Aningan - January 31, 2020, 12:06 AM
RE: And I don't remember all of my mistakes - by Nieve - February 01, 2020, 12:07 AM
RE: And I don't remember all of my mistakes - by Aningan - February 02, 2020, 07:51 PM
RE: And I don't remember all of my mistakes - by Nieve - February 14, 2020, 10:49 AM
RE: And I don't remember all of my mistakes - by Aningan - February 23, 2020, 05:25 PM
RE: And I don't remember all of my mistakes - by Nieve - March 02, 2020, 06:42 PM
RE: And I don't remember all of my mistakes - by Nieve - March 11, 2020, 10:01 PM