Blacktail Deer Plateau And I don't remember all of my mistakes
163 Posts
Ooc —
At the mention of her mother, Nieve shook her head vehemently. It wouldn't do to cause Erzulie undue worry, and she didn't relish having to fess up to her mother that she was being foolish and irresponsible with her well-being. She pulled the rabbit toward her when Aningan proffered the whole thing and began to tear thin strips of meat from it while Aningan talked, making sure to glance up at him and nod every once in a while to assure him she was still listening.

When he got on the topic of being respected and how he'd become leader, Nieve slowed her chewing and eventually stopped altogether to listen. It made sense, really. Nieve respected Aningan because of his title rather than his merits, since she didn't really know him well enough for that. But that was the difference between Nieve and Ying: she trusted that higher ranked wolves deserved their ranks.

But you've been Alpha for a long time, Nieve pressed, refusing to believe that the wolves of Rusalka didn't respect Aningan as much as they could because of how he became the leader. They must respect you to not challenge you all the time. He asked if she respected him and she chuckled. Of course! You're our leader. As for respecting Aningan, the wolf himself? Well, that remained to be seen, but she would never disrespect someone's rank just because she didn't respect them as a person, because a lot of the time that was just due to being unfamiliar with them.
and i've found that in every man there's a child
Messages In This Thread
And I don't remember all of my mistakes - by Nieve - January 22, 2020, 10:59 PM
RE: And I don't remember all of my mistakes - by Aningan - January 22, 2020, 11:40 PM
RE: And I don't remember all of my mistakes - by Nieve - January 25, 2020, 09:30 PM
RE: And I don't remember all of my mistakes - by Aningan - January 31, 2020, 12:06 AM
RE: And I don't remember all of my mistakes - by Nieve - February 01, 2020, 12:07 AM
RE: And I don't remember all of my mistakes - by Aningan - February 02, 2020, 07:51 PM
RE: And I don't remember all of my mistakes - by Nieve - February 14, 2020, 10:49 AM
RE: And I don't remember all of my mistakes - by Aningan - February 23, 2020, 05:25 PM
RE: And I don't remember all of my mistakes - by Nieve - March 02, 2020, 06:42 PM
RE: And I don't remember all of my mistakes - by Nieve - March 11, 2020, 10:01 PM