The Sunspire But tonight, I need you to stay
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Private 
@Agana <3
back dated to early morning on 1/19

It had been weeks since he'd seen her...too long. He thought of her often, though—what she was doing and if she thought of him too. He wanted to see her sooner, but with the way things had been at home, he hadn't felt comfortable leaving. But last night after finishing a patrol, he had could no longer ignore the need to seek her out.

He ran the entire way to the mountains, entering near the southern portion of the vale. He still hadn't been able to bring himself to go north, and he wasn't sure he ever would. He could scent Agana's pack almost immediately upon entering the mountains, and he followed it until the scent became so strong that he knew he must be near the borders. He was going to call out to her and summon her to him but something made him freeze. He could pick out her fresh scent trail leading away from the edge of her territory. He followed it, not realizing the familiar shift in her scent until the trail lead him to a cave that looked down on the valley. His heart began to race, and a hard swallow moved through his throat. What if she had come here with someone else? Jealousy rose up in his chest, ugly and blinding. He had no right to feel that way, but he was unable to help himself. He lifted his nose and drew in a deep breath, finding only her scent on the breeze. He calmed some and began to move forward, stopping in the entrance to the cave, his chest heaving from exertion. Agana? The word echoed through the darkness—a question and a plea.
I'm no good without you
starkindler
159 Posts
Ooc — Dan
oh my bod my baby is becoming a woman

Agana felt euphoric; excitement filled her heart, her veins, her everything. She felt trapped into the vale, and no matter how much she attempted to control those urges, she needed to get out of there as soon as possible. The presence of the wildcat or a murderer in the spires was the last matter she cared about; she must get of there. She must. She did not manage to close an eye at all during the night, so early in the monrning she left the safety of the vale.

The grey female sniffed the air for a particular scent; how long had it been since she last saw him? Too long, way too long; she wanted to see him now; she wanted his scent all over her. Agana breathed heavily as she padded along the border. She spotted the entrance of a cave, and quickly ran in; it was cold and refreshing. Her body was burning; she couldn’t feel the cool wind that brushed lightly on her grey coat.

She stood in the darkness for what seemed like eons before a voice called out her name. She could recognize that voice out of a dozen; it bought shivers down her spine. Gold and emerald met as her legs turned jelly. Her tail twitched like crazy as she gathered her body and slowly marched forward to meet him.
“K-Kavik,” her heart was racing with every step before she stopped dead in her tracks; just a few more and she could rest in his arms.

Agana wanted to scream; his presence added to the fire burning inside her. The lion finally closed the distance between them, the burning gold in her eyes never leaving him. She blinked slowly and parted her lips to speak;
“Help me,” the intensity of the fire was unbearable. The argent knew very well what was this sudden need and he, out of all people, was the only one that could help her; that could cure her.
common    romanian    valerian
— hover for transation

963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
It wasn't long before she was there, moving towards him, shakily calling out to him. He was intoxicated already, not even caring to point out right then how dangerous it was for her to be here smelling the way she did. He was grateful he had been the one to find her and for now, he would let it go. His gaze remained glued to her every move, the graceful way her muscles shifted under her skin as she came closer. He was completely enthralled by her, and he didn't care. If she hadn't stumbled a little over his name, he would not have immediately been aware of the intensity of her own feelings. Her scent surrounded him as she drew closer, and he felt like he might explode, so he couldn't even imagine how she must be feeling. Everything seemed like it was in slow motion, and it was torture. He felt like it took her too long to finally close the distance between them and when she was finally standing before him, he pushed his face into the fur under her jaw, inhaling deeply. Her plea practically brought him to his knees, the word was so vulnerable and showed just how much she trusted him. For some reason, she was committing her safety and her body to him in this moment of weakness, and he felt again like he might explode from the intensity of his need. He brushed his nose gently against her cheek. I'm here, he murmured softly against her fur. He was there to keep her safe and soothe the burning inside her. He wanted absolutely nothing more in that moment than to give her what he knew she needed. But first, he needed to know. Have you ever done this before? he asked gently. He drew back to meet her gaze, his own soft and tender as his breath came out in quick huffs and his heart continued to slam against his ribs. It was important to know this before they went any further, despite his slipping control. They hadn't discussed it the last time they were together, and he needed to know how gentle he should be. Some amount of discomfort couldn't be helped but if he hurt her unnecessarily, he would never forgive himself.
I'm no good without you
starkindler
159 Posts
Ooc — Dan
It took all the strength she had to not scream at him to take her; right then and there. His touch cooled the fire burning her inside. She breathed heavily, and just stood, her body trembling as he smelled her. She felt lightheaded; it was impossible to think straight, but she no longer cared. It was clear all she wanted was him, all over her; she almost begged him, and he quickly answered her.

He was there; in the darkness of the cave, the argent could feel his burning gaze devouring her already. Most importantly, he was there; and he wasn’t going anywhere. Even if they did not know each other for long, she trusted him with this more than anyone; he would never harm her. Golden gaze drifted over his muzzle as he touched her burning cheek. 

Agana knew the question would soon arise, but was taken aback and unprepared nonetheless. She could never lie to him, no matter how ashamed she felt. He was much more experienced than her; he had mates, a family. The grey female was still a girl; she had never known a male before; she did not know what to do. Kavik might have figured it out because of her shyness, her slow movements. The argent was afraid she would mess up somehow, and he would loose interest and leave her as she was unexperienced.

“No,” Agana murmured under heavy breaths, her body still trembling under his touch. Golden gaze turned away from him; she could feel his burning emerald orbs lingering over her. He needed to know. “No, I have not.”
— hover for transation

963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
She had been trembling from the moment he first touched her and continued to do so now. It caused a tightening in his stomach to see her react so strongly to his touch. But she turned her gaze from him as she answered his question, almost as if she were ashamed that her answer was no. He realized then that his question may have implied a certain expectation instead of his concern for her comfort. He would need to assure her that was not the case at all. He nibbled along her jaw. I only want to make sure I don't hurt you, he whispered between his affections. I would never think any less of you for that. He paused, pulling back slightly as his heated gaze scanned her face and urged her to look at him. I want you just as much as I did before, he reassured her. He just wanted to take care of her and make this experience as comfortable as possible. 

His chest was heavy with a million emotions he didn't have the capacity to understand right then. Her scent, the way her body reacted to his, the vulnerability she so easily offered to him—it captivated him; he was completely at her mercy, and he wasn't even sure if she knew the effect she had on him. He slowly nipped and nuzzled his way along her jaw and down her neck, needing to touch her like he needed air to breath. She was the sole object of his focus, and he took his time proving just how much he cherished her and her trust in him. His need had become painful and consuming; he wanted so badly to take her now but more than anything, he wanted to make sure she was ready. So he would deliver his teasing affections to stoke her own need for as long as it took.
I'm no good without you
starkindler
159 Posts
Ooc — Dan
A heavy sigh escaped her lips; her expression lightened when he nuzzled her more after she informed him of her purity. Golden gaze turned immediately to him, her face shocked by his positive reaction; it was unexpected. The grey female breathed heavier than before, as if a giant boulder pressed on her lungs; her trembling suddenly stopped. He wanted her; he wanted her not only now, but before she entered this state too. “I want it,” she smiled, a warm genuine smile, “I want you too.” The argent finally stated it out loud as she inhaled his scent.

And oh, how good he looked in this light! His dark pelt practically glowed, his beautiful emerald gaze filled with a burning desire for her; no one else, but her. She bit her lip as her eyes closed and felt his muzzle down to her chest. Agana could no longer hold it; when he reached her blazing chest, she lost it completely. She shook her head and whispered into his ear with a faint voice,
“Please,” Grey tail twitched in anticipation as her gaze filled with lust awakened.

“Kavik.” She pleaded him as the cold morning air filled her lungs. Agana knew this moment will be unforgettable; he would make it so. But most importantly, she was ready.
— hover for transation

963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
His words pulled her gaze back to him immediately, surprise clear in her expression. But why? Why was she so surprised? He wondered what kind of men she had known in her life to have made her feel ashamed of such a thing. But his attention was quickly stolen from his thoughts by her admission. She wanted him too, and hearing her say it almost stole the last shread of his control. Surely he didn't deserve this moment; he definitely didn't deserve her but for now, he didn't care. He just wanted to be with her and forget all of his burdens, even if only for a little while.

The way her body responded to his touch was just as intoxicating as the scent that filled his nose as he dipped his muzzle down to her chest. Her whispered plea made his jaw tighten and he slowly lifted his head to meet her gaze. Her eyes were glazed with need, and he realized then that he wouldn't be able to contain himself much longer; not with her looking at him like that and begging him to take her. His name uttered from her lips finally snapped the last thread of his control. He gently guided her deeper into the cave, wanting to be sure he had her all to himself. Once he was satisfied with the distance he had put between them and the entrance, he stopped and nipped lightly at her flank, gently urging her to stop so that he could finally give her what she so desperately needed from him and what he just as desperately needed from her. As unforgettable as this time together would be for her, it would be just as much for him. He knew he would think of it often and use this memory of her so beautiful and overcome with need and his as a way to escape the darkness that often consumed his mind. She would forever be etched into his heart, of that much he was sure.
I'm no good without you
starkindler
159 Posts
Ooc — Dan
The lioness followed him without question; she was excited, but also terrified. She was sure this moment would be imprinted on her mind forever; she was glad she gave her first time to someone she trusted and cherished. When he nibbed at her flank, she stopped immediately. The agrent closed her eyes, the anticipation killing her form inside.

Agana did not dare to think how this moment would be, not even dream; but it all came true. Her parents, the first contact to the real world, made her believe she is not worthy of any type of affection. But there she was, in the embrace of a man who showed her she truly deserves it.

The Quetelhtë brushed her body against him and smiled before succumbing to the untamable lust that filled the dark cave.
— hover for transation