Dragoncrest Cliffs Cause I have traveled cross this country wide
163 Posts
Ooc —
Erzulie had a stronger opinion on this cozy little cove, it seemed. Nieve was surprised to hear the vitriol in her dam's voice when she said it. It spoke volumes for how much pain Drageda caused her in the past that she would speak of them so. She knew her mother only as a cunning but caring woman, perhaps not as fierce as Rosalyn on the surface but equally so deep down. On the surface Erzulie was more of a caretaker than Rosalyn. Nieve would've expected that tone of voice from the pirate, not the witch.

I guess there's a lot to hate about it, she said, feeling a little out of sorts while her mothers exchanged glances. She caught them but didn't read much into the significance of it. If she had even an inkling of the thoughts bouncing silently between the pair, she might've had some words to say, but instead she just felt a little bit awkward. By all accounts this place was a prison. It wasn't something that should evoke any kind of positivity for it served as a reminder of her family's darkest moment.

Why, she wondered as she cast her vision about from the pale sand to the high waves, did she find it so very beautiful in its reminiscence of home?
and i've found that in every man there's a child
Messages In This Thread
Cause I have traveled cross this country wide - by Rosalyn - January 25, 2020, 11:26 AM
RE: Cause I have traveled cross this country wide - by Nieve - February 01, 2020, 12:13 AM
RE: Cause I have traveled cross this country wide - by Nieve - February 15, 2020, 04:36 AM
RE: Cause I have traveled cross this country wide - by Nieve - February 18, 2020, 04:49 AM