Alpine Lake The falling of our feet and it sounds like drumming
19 Posts
Ooc —
@Holly

Oliver was searching for a meal as well, but he wasn't having much luck. His last meal had been scavenged from the carcass of an old, sick deer that had succumbed to the winter cold, but that had been several days ago. Hunger was once again grawing at his insides. He knew he had to find something soon before he too became too weakened to survive the harsh winter.

The scent trail led him to a lone female with a large, plucked turkey between her paws. Oliver paused for a moment as he considered his options. The girl didn't look so tough; if he couldn't convince her to share with him perhaps he could just steal it from her. Could he be that much of an asshole? If it meant he wouldn't have to go hungry.

He decided his best course of action would be to appeal to her empathy. It was always smart to avoid violence when possible. He adopted a submissive posture and put on his saddest puppydog face. "Excuse me, miss," he said politely. "I've been travelling for days and I'm quite hungry. Could you spare some scraps for a poor stray mongrel?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: The falling of our feet and it sounds like drumming - by Oliver - February 13, 2020, 10:27 AM