Whitebark Stream We should go have a look
25 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
She quickly assured him it was no trouble. He was perplexed as to what had Daylily so flustered but wasn't quite naive enough to ask & make it worse. Perhaps she was just shy. She pondered aloud on where to take him first, & her decision pertained to his safety. I wouldn't want that, either. That's very thoughtful of you, He agreed, appreciative that they thought similarly.

Connor followed when she walked off & easily fell into step with several strides of his long legs. She asked what brought him here, & he answered, It's a long story, but I recently escaped from this strange human place with my friend Hank, though we became separated. I didn't know where to go, but I knew I wouldn't make it on my own out here, especially in the middle of winter... His eyes had trailed to the ground as he somberly explained his predicament. The horrors he experienced in his time there flashed before his eyes, & Connor shook his head as if shaking them away. It wasn't very effective. So... I'm very grateful your pack has welcomed me in. He gave a little smile, though it was forced. He just wanted to think of something, anything else.
Messages In This Thread
We should go have a look - by Eights - January 27, 2020, 06:59 PM
RE: We should go have a look - by Daylily - January 27, 2020, 11:31 PM
RE: We should go have a look - by Eights - January 28, 2020, 11:55 AM
RE: We should go have a look - by Daylily - February 05, 2020, 01:27 AM
RE: We should go have a look - by Eights - February 10, 2020, 09:51 AM
RE: We should go have a look - by Daylily - February 15, 2020, 02:33 PM
RE: We should go have a look - by Eights - February 18, 2020, 12:13 PM
RE: We should go have a look - by Daylily - March 19, 2020, 03:39 PM