Emberwood When the smoke could cover the sun
163 Posts
Ooc —
A sentinel was quick to arrive, a male wolf with an ashy grey coat that darkened on his head, back and forelegs. His brown muzzle and brows gave the distinct impression that he'd just finished a digging session moments prior, even though it was just how his fur was. Nieve's eyes found the smooth scar tissue on his right shoulder and lingered there for just a moment before she remembered herself and lowered her body into a submissive bow.

Oh! she exclaimed when Awol introduced the name of the pack. This is U... Uaine Gorsedd? I thought you were a different pack! Next came the part she wasn't the best at, but Erzulie in action had given Nieve a lot of ideas for how to handle herself. The game was simple: get as much information as possible while volunteering as little as possible. Seemed simple enough. Erzulie certainly made it look easy.

I met a wolf named Bhe once. I'm Nieve, said the girl. She said she was from Uaine Gorsedd, but I smelled her by another forest further north of here. She moved? Or maybe Uaine Gorsedd had split and the two packs were allied. Or maybe Uaine Gorsedd was the pack in the north but they'd changed their name and a splinter group claimed it. The possibilities really were endless. She invited me to come visit, you see. I was curious about your council.
and i've found that in every man there's a child
Messages In This Thread
When the smoke could cover the sun - by Nieve - January 30, 2020, 09:47 AM
RE: When the smoke could cover the sun - by Alheis - January 30, 2020, 03:34 PM
RE: When the smoke could cover the sun - by Nieve - February 01, 2020, 12:24 AM
RE: When the smoke could cover the sun - by Alheis - February 02, 2020, 01:23 PM
RE: When the smoke could cover the sun - by Nieve - February 15, 2020, 05:05 AM
RE: When the smoke could cover the sun - by Alheis - February 15, 2020, 03:52 PM
RE: When the smoke could cover the sun - by Nieve - February 21, 2020, 03:04 PM