Northstar Vale Don't wanna give you all my demons
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
All Welcome 
@Agana
on the southeastern border

Duties had kept him from seeing her for too long. There was so much happening, that he had not been able to tear himself away until now. He had sprinted almost the entire way here, partially driven by his need to return home as soon as possible to keep an eye on things but mostly driven by his need to see Agana. He needed to know how she was doing. Part of him worried about whether he would even find her where she was supposed to be. What if she hadn't listened to his warnings and explored anyway and gotten herself into trouble. His mind often tortured him with this thought, even more torturous was the knowledge that he was so bogged down by responsibilities that he couldn't leave to check on her anytime he was worried. The only time he had stopped on his way to Agana's home was to hunt the hare unlucky enough to have crossed his path. It dangled from his jaws as he made his way through the mountains. 

He slowed as he neared the borders of her home, resisting the urge to just march across them and into the territory to track her down. But they were allies, and he wouldn't ruin that relationship just because he had become so tightly wound by his constant worrying. So he stopped at the edge of the territory, at the same time dropping the rabbit carcass at his feet and tilting his head back to call for her.
I'm no good without you
starkindler
159 Posts
Ooc — Dan
<3

Something was wrong; for a few days now, her belly was screaming for meat; she was more sensitive than usual, and the dizziness never seemed to go away. Her body was revolting perhaps, because of her rather poor choice of daily meals. Or maybe she just caught something on her nightly trips seeking the stars. Either way, she did not think much of it.

And when the call hit her ears, the argent answered then immediately padded to meet the familiar caller. Two weeks of not seeing each other, as she had promised him to restrain herself from leaving the vale. Agana bit her lip at the thought of the intimate moment they shared the last time they met; how lovely it was!

The bushes around unfolded to reveal Kavik, oh dear Kavik, waiting for her. Warm grey body approached him, as after their lovely moment, there was no need for formalities. She stopped a few inches away from him, golden gaze studying his face. The corner of her lips tugged up and her eyes narrowed,
“I missed you,” she murmured under heavy breaths, her tail twitching slowly behind her; something was definitely wrong.
common    romanian    valerian
— hover for transation

963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
His heart raced at her returning call and he waited a little impatiently for her form to appear somewhere in the distance where his emerald gaze continuously scanned. And then she was finally there, as beautiful as ever, moving towards him. She stopped in front of him and smiled before speaking. He returned her smile with one of his own before leaning forward to nuzzle her cheek and breath in her scent. I have missed you too, he murmured against her fur. He pulled back and looked her over before resting his gaze on her face. How are you? he asked, concern leaking into his expression. He knew what might come of their time together. He wondered if she already knew. Surely she would tell him if she was pregnant. The thought reminded him of his gift for her, and he lowered his head to nose the hare closer to her. This is for you, he said, lifting his head again to look at her. Even if she wasn't hungry now, she could store it for later when she was.
I'm no good without you