Neverwinter Forest And you provide a parachute when I am falling like a stone
128 Posts
Ooc — Kat
"You could try it with a pup," Quell suggested with an absent sort of shrug. Naturally, Mal wanted to know how she had acquired Frolic. She thought about telling him the whole story, like she had done with Phox, but ultimately decided to go with the heavily abridged version: "His parents died, so I adopted him."

He made a fair point about the pack's name, though Q could've argued that evergreens screamed winter all year 'round. "Maybe you should lean into your theme and call it the Four Seasons. Your tagline could be 'experience four seasons.'" As she spoke, she sat back on her haunches, spreading her forelegs in the air (otter-clad one included). When she set them down again, a likely dizzy Frolic finally unwound and sidled to sit in the shade of her pale belly.

"I think yours is the first pack I've actually come across since I left Seabolt," Q revealed in the next breath. "Not that I'm on the market but I'm curious, what's it all about? Is it as cloak and dagger as its misleading name indicates?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: And you provide a parachute when I am falling like a stone - by Quellcrist - February 02, 2020, 09:59 PM