Phoenix Maplewood I keep lowering my head these days
162 Posts
Ooc — ebony
pastel blues, the color of watercolor robin-egg.

even at a distance the woman's pale eyes stood out against her dark coat. he assumed it was a woman, given the graceful mien. and just his luck if it was. he had crossed the mountains, flowed down near the gorsedd wolves, and now found himself in an altogether strange place.

the faces of the women he had met upon his lecherous journey through the teekon were beginning to fade. all, save for visage of @Belharra, erupting in riotous laughter at his intrigued attempt at seduction. she had not begun to flicker at all, and this interested asmodeus, but only in passing.

his attention now was captured by the figure approaching him; the pallid serpent chuffed out a greeting and stood proudly, awaiting her notice.
asmodeus is rated r
Messages In This Thread
I keep lowering my head these days - by Kaori - February 03, 2020, 01:18 AM
RE: I keep lowering my head these days - by Asmodeus - February 04, 2020, 05:52 PM
RE: I keep lowering my head these days - by Kaori - February 05, 2020, 01:35 PM
RE: I keep lowering my head these days - by Asmodeus - February 06, 2020, 03:17 PM
RE: I keep lowering my head these days - by Kaori - February 09, 2020, 06:30 PM
RE: I keep lowering my head these days - by Asmodeus - February 11, 2020, 02:21 PM
RE: I keep lowering my head these days - by Kaori - February 23, 2020, 08:14 PM
RE: I keep lowering my head these days - by Asmodeus - February 24, 2020, 02:35 AM