Mudminnow River And they'll be free when they're reckless just like me
159 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Pheiros smiled, unsure what to say in response to his friend's praise. It wasn't often he got praise but when he did, he was never sure what to do or say; mostly he was just left feeling awkward and wondering if the other wolf could tell. He pulled his mind from the moment of anxiety and focused back on Spook, who was talking about how he thought he had been here before. At least his friend wasn't angry with him for not initially knowing where they had been going. 

He studied the river as Spook pondered out loud the potability of the brown water. He shrugged. I'm not sure, he replied, lowering his head to sniff the strange water. It didn't smell too bad so maybe it wouldn't taste bad either. Without any warning or anymore questions, Pheiros gave the water a few small, hesitant laps before lifting his head and mentally examining the taste in his mouth. He scrunched his face a little. It tastes like dirt, he finally said. Not something he would want to drink too much of; dirt wasn't a very appealing taste.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And they'll be free when they're reckless just like me - by Pheiros - March 13, 2020, 05:55 PM