Mudminnow River And they'll be free when they're reckless just like me
159 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Pheiros nodded. Yeah, it is kind of weird, he agreed. He hadn't left the safety of the pack too often, especially lately, and it made him a little insecure to be without a safety net. But he also felt just as excited to be on an adventure with Spook. He looked over at his friend as he finished speaking, concern pulling his eyebrows together a little. He had some worries about returning to the creek, as well. Mostly, he feared it would bring up painful memories of his dad. He brushed reassuringly against Spook's shoulder. Yeah, it might feel strange when we get there, he answered quietly. But if you want to leave, just tell me and we'll get out of there, he promised. No sense in them sticking around if it made him uncomfortable. 

Well, do you like what we're doing now? Exploring? Pheiros asked. I think that can be a trade. He liked it, but he wasn't sure he liked it enough to devote his time to being more skilled at it. Yeah, fighting doesn't seem like something I really want to do, but I do want to be able to protect what I care about, he continued. I'd also like to do something that will help my packmates, a medic or something maybe. He shrugged. I think you'd be good at that too, he quickly added with a smile.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And they'll be free when they're reckless just like me - by Pheiros - April 08, 2020, 01:07 PM