Firefly Ravine the moon overlapped with the sun
Everything lies within Emotion
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
She felt a warm flush of red on her cheeks, hidden 'neath downy fur marked with distinct patterns. The gangster was a charmer, so she presumed, but didn't allow herself to fall for it. Mother had said, if anyone would ever pretend to love her despicable form, they would be using her. She knew it wasn't true, but the thoughts came upon her anytime there was a possibility of romance in the air - dawning on her suddenly, rapidly and making her want to flee the scene.

This time she didn't; she remained calm, for the court she wanted to establish. Anyone would think her weird if she just up and left after the introduction, she realized that. The fae nodded solemnly, giving a quick glance to the forest behind her.

I am. She answered more clearly, following with; My court of wonders will be established in the forest near here, so I've decided. She chuckled lightly then, the sound ineffable. And you?
Messages In This Thread
the moon overlapped with the sun - by Ríoghain - February 15, 2020, 05:52 PM
RE: the moon overlapped with the sun - by Lumiya - February 16, 2020, 02:54 PM
RE: the moon overlapped with the sun - by Ríoghain - February 16, 2020, 03:45 PM
RE: the moon overlapped with the sun - by Lumiya - February 17, 2020, 03:04 PM
RE: the moon overlapped with the sun - by Ríoghain - February 18, 2020, 04:32 AM
RE: the moon overlapped with the sun - by Lumiya - February 18, 2020, 02:43 PM
RE: the moon overlapped with the sun - by Ríoghain - February 20, 2020, 05:04 AM
RE: the moon overlapped with the sun - by Lumiya - February 20, 2020, 11:41 AM
RE: the moon overlapped with the sun - by Ríoghain - February 22, 2020, 10:10 AM
RE: the moon overlapped with the sun - by Lumiya - February 22, 2020, 01:31 PM