Wheeling Gull Isle the moment i wake up, before i put on my makeup
nothing in life is to be feared,
it is only to be understood.
857 Posts
Ooc — nami
Guys! she called, Guys? Mei's beckoning had gone ignored, figuring that it was a tactic to pull her from hiding. Ying stepped warily into the open and looked around, but neither twin was within sight. She trotted into the dark and tumbled down the staircase, landing clumsily beside the pond that had called to the others.

Her eyes were alight with awe. Wow, she sighed, looking up at the crescent moon, That's so cool. Ying made sure to keep her voice low, should either sister be in a state of spiritual contemplation. She walked to the edge of the water and began to paw at the few fish beneath.
[ hover for translations ]
sequoia coast · open for threads (3/5)
Messages In This Thread
the moment i wake up, before i put on my makeup - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 03:03 PM
RE: the moment i wake up, before i put on my makeup - by Mei - February 17, 2020, 04:28 PM
RE: the moment i wake up, before i put on my makeup - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 06:23 PM
RE: the moment i wake up, before i put on my makeup - by Mei - February 20, 2020, 11:11 AM
RE: the moment i wake up, before i put on my makeup - by Mei - February 20, 2020, 12:29 PM