Neverwinter Forest lemon boy and me started to get along together
268 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Private 

Phillip was no closer to finding Alarian. Being with the neverwinter wolves granted him little time to continue his search. Even when he had the opportunity, he did not venture out of the woods. It wasn't like he didn't want to see his guardian again, quite the opposite. He was afraid of what waited for him out there. 

He hadn't seen Zephyr in awhile either. Unlike Alarian, he was actually with him, well, he was around. He was ill, so Phillip didn't want to tire him with his presence. Being separated hurt, but he believed it was for the best.

Even Twig wasn't around anymore. Phillip had scouted the forest for days. He wouldn't be surprised if everyone here was annoyed by his constant calls. In the end, he came to the conclusion that the owl had grown tired of him and left.

He has never felt more alone in his life.

Phillip hadn't done anything that day except lay by a tree. He was still lying there by the time the sun began to set. He kept awake by picking at some weeds with his paw.
thoughts, they are like restless beasts in my head
time, it slowly kills me in my cold bed
· TW gore/yell
266 Posts
Ooc — mista
Every day like clockwork, he heard the screeches—the calls for that bird. Kratos never understood the attachment Phillip had to it, more-or-less saw it as a snack, but after he’d learned not to touch it—that it is important and that Phillip is important, he’d left it alone.
Today, the calls don’t come.  
Kratos eases to his feet. He ventures first to Zephyr, giving the silver a quick sniff-lick, making sure he is in stable enough condition that it didn’t matter if he walked a dozen feet away where he could see a pathetic, sad shadow under a tree.
He hates that he sorta understands why Phillip stays away.
You ain’t calling today? He says in lieu of a greeting, plopping his ass down next to Phillip before he sphinxes out—his back kills.
268 Posts
Ooc — mutton
He continued to fiddle with plants until Firestorm came to his side. When he spoke, Phillip lightly placed a paw over the weeds and looked up. Tiredly, sadly, he shook his head.

I don't think she's ever coming back. He briefly recalls what Vallkyrie had told him, about birds having great eyesight, how they can see more land than he could by flying. She'd be able to find him in no time with those abilities. But she didn't, so she must have purposely left.
thoughts, they are like restless beasts in my head
time, it slowly kills me in my cold bed
· TW gore/yell
266 Posts
Ooc — mista
Eh, she’ll be back. He says it as if he’s talking about the weather, and not an impactful part of Phillip’s life. An asshole move in the majority’s eyes, but Kratos is as positive in his answer as he is that Phillip is being a drama queen.
You see any other birds around here? The boy points out and gives a once over of the trees. Bear of bird as they are of leaves.