Sawtooth Spire i need to witness miracles today
128 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Wait, that was a lie! Quell knew a saying about bears: they evidently shat in the woods. But that summed up her knowledge about them. Fortunately, her father filled in the blanks, describing bears as large, dangerous creatures who preferred a diet of fish. Her lips parted, wondering why they didn't shit in rivers, then.

Wintersbane didn't stop there, continuing on to tell her how the bears did it, a trick which his ancestors had evidently borrowed. Her head cocked as she recalled the many times when Frolic had tossed a fish out of the water toward her. Was that why the fish in her dad's tale leaped too? Was there a secret symbiotic relationship between otters and bears, pitchers and catchers? If so, what did the otters get out of it? Perhaps the bears provided them protection? Perhaps that was why the bears didn't shit in the water...?

Quell huffed a laugh, catching her silly train of thought and shaking her head. At her father's last comment, she admitted, "Fish is tops for me, followed by anything small, cute and fluffy—otters aside." She idly wondered if Wintersbane would ever want to meet Frolic, though she didn't mention it just now, because there was something else on her mind. "I don't eat much large game. I had an... accident during my first big game hunt at Warsaw. I was told never to risk it again, 'cause a second kick would totes finish me." She said this lightly, not wanting to bring down the room, but it was probably best that her leaders knew about this "defect."
Members of Sagtannet are welcome to power-play Quellcrist (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not she's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!
Messages In This Thread
i need to witness miracles today - by RIP Wintersbane - February 23, 2020, 08:36 AM
RE: i need to witness miracles today - by Quellcrist - February 24, 2020, 12:46 PM
RE: i need to witness miracles today - by Quellcrist - March 01, 2020, 01:28 PM
RE: i need to witness miracles today - by Quellcrist - March 10, 2020, 10:08 AM
RE: i need to witness miracles today - by Quellcrist - April 05, 2020, 11:47 AM