Lion Head Mesa I had a dream; I got everything I wanted
128 Posts
Ooc — Kat
"You're welcome to call me Quell or Q," she agreed, "and I think the pack just relocated there, though it was originally two other packs that merged. I've only been there for, mmm, maybe a month?" That sounded about right. That reminded her: she really ought to get word back to Seabolt...

"Corona," she repeated after a brief pause, "like... having a coronary?" Q's tongue lolled from her mouth in a laugh, since that seemed like an absurd naming convention and she was surely off the mark. Hopefully the stranger would explain its actual meaning. Speaking of which, "What about you? What do they call you?"
Members of Sagtannet are welcome to power-play Quellcrist (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not she's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!
Messages In This Thread
I had a dream; I got everything I wanted - by Padma - February 24, 2020, 09:10 PM
RE: I had a dream; I got everything I wanted - by Quellcrist - February 26, 2020, 11:34 AM
RE: I had a dream; I got everything I wanted - by Padma - February 26, 2020, 06:27 PM
RE: I had a dream; I got everything I wanted - by Quellcrist - February 27, 2020, 10:26 AM
RE: I had a dream; I got everything I wanted - by Padma - February 27, 2020, 11:26 PM
RE: I had a dream; I got everything I wanted - by Quellcrist - February 28, 2020, 10:24 AM
RE: I had a dream; I got everything I wanted - by Padma - February 29, 2020, 08:52 PM
RE: I had a dream; I got everything I wanted - by Quellcrist - February 29, 2020, 09:14 PM
RE: I had a dream; I got everything I wanted - by Padma - February 29, 2020, 09:29 PM
RE: I had a dream; I got everything I wanted - by Padma - March 02, 2020, 01:08 PM