Lion Head Mesa I had a dream; I got everything I wanted
128 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Q was no linguist, so she would never have made the connection between "corona" and "crown," though she supposed they sounded similar...ish. That was as far as her interest went, though, so she simply accepted the girl's explanation without further pressing.

"Nice to formally make your acquaintance, Lark of Corona," Quell said in reply to the given name, complementing her formal-sounding introduction with a salute. "You right, that is so much easier to say than 'Quellcrist of Sagtannet.' I should go by Q of Sag." Was she talking to Lark, or herself?

With a blink, the huntress clapped her forepaws together. "Well, I should get back to the hunt so I don't have to go home empty-handed. I'll be sure to stick to our side of the meadow," Quell assured as she turned to go. "See you around, neighbor-ino!"
Members of Sagtannet are welcome to power-play Quellcrist (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not she's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!
Messages In This Thread
I had a dream; I got everything I wanted - by Padma - February 24, 2020, 09:10 PM
RE: I had a dream; I got everything I wanted - by Quellcrist - February 26, 2020, 11:34 AM
RE: I had a dream; I got everything I wanted - by Padma - February 26, 2020, 06:27 PM
RE: I had a dream; I got everything I wanted - by Quellcrist - February 27, 2020, 10:26 AM
RE: I had a dream; I got everything I wanted - by Padma - February 27, 2020, 11:26 PM
RE: I had a dream; I got everything I wanted - by Quellcrist - February 28, 2020, 10:24 AM
RE: I had a dream; I got everything I wanted - by Padma - February 29, 2020, 08:52 PM
RE: I had a dream; I got everything I wanted - by Quellcrist - February 29, 2020, 09:14 PM
RE: I had a dream; I got everything I wanted - by Padma - February 29, 2020, 09:29 PM
RE: I had a dream; I got everything I wanted - by Quellcrist - March 01, 2020, 01:33 PM
RE: I had a dream; I got everything I wanted - by Padma - March 02, 2020, 01:08 PM