Lone Star Mountain I have wondered about you
85 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
Away
Private 

She was use to being next to someone in sleep, without this small comfort the nightmares would start up again. Now, her best friend was here but there was a spot that laid vacant. Without thinking, she buried her face further into the fur beside her. This form was slighter, smaller but not unfamiliar.

Slowly the healer opened her pink champagne eyes to find that it was Reiko she was snuggled into. Oh right, Yuudai had tucked them into each other before he left for his patrol watch. How strange to not have him next to her but this was alright, didn't they do this as puppies?

A blush that she held down began to build as she gave Reiko's ear a soft bite, pulling on it slightly before whispering something she use to say when they were children "good mornin' princess, the sun wishes to say hello." a smile came to her lips then, as she snuggled into her friend's fur again.
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki

Curled up in a tight ball, Reiko was possibly more glued onto Hiromi than she had ever been glued onto someone ever. The warmth she felt was incredible, it lulled the young woman in possibly the deepest slumber she has had in a long, long time. There were no dreams to disturb her slumber other than the wonderful weightless sensation of sleep - that was, until a soft tug beckoned her to rise.

Something something the sun hello, the words were muffled in drowsy ears but she caught the gist of it as she slowly came to. Sun can moment wait. The words stumbled out of the groggy maw of the lady as she tucked her head under the chin of her friend. Clearly not quite ready to start moving just yet.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

85 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
Away

She gave a breathy laugh to her friend's unwillingness to get up, or even open her eyes. She curling into the healer, her slightly larger frame not quite able to be covered by her own. "But the sun is risin' without your permission, don't you want to tell it how mistaken it is to do so?" She spoke into her ear before she gave the same appendage a gentle scraping from her teeth.

"I've missed you Rei.." she whispered, only if she was awake would she hear this murmuring. "If only I would have left with you.." she spoke to herself as she looked out to the mouth of the den they shared, they were missing a sunrise but that was alright. At least they had this moment..
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki

Perhaps she will give it a piece of her mind! To delay the sunrise until she was ready for it to do so! One after another she blinked her eyes open, quickly enough she found her senses and feeling Hiromi's teeth graze her ear. Okay, I'm awake, I'm awake. The girl's voice sang through a yawn.

Still laying, with a cheek against the ground, bright wide cerulean eyes turned to seek Hiromi's gaze. Through her weak smile, a shadow of sadness loomed. I missed you too Mimi. A pause, necessary in order to soak in the moment a little longer before continuing. I wish you did too, and I would have taken you with me. In the attempt to hide the creeping sadness, she continued to try and hide under Hiromi.

There was no safe way to. Not then.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

85 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
Away

Again she gave a breathy laugh when the suggestion to give the sun a piece of her mind was the thing that roused her, with that determination she just might delay the sunrise. "oh, are you now?" the healer teased, pushing her nose against her cheek as she looked up at her.

Pink champagne to crystal blue, ah, she heard that did she? Maybe if she would have gone with her, maybe, just maybe things would have been different. No doubt it would have been the trio of then escaping but would Hime let all three of them go? Yuudai protected her all those months without their princess, their rightful queen. Her parents would still be alive had Hime not seized the thrown, the rebellion would not have happened and failed.

She nodded, not wanting to add that it was never safe if her sister was alive. She did not need to know these things yet, instead she reveled in the attention she was getting from her friend. She nosed her cheek again, "I found you now and you are stuck with me," she teased then paused before whispering "You know I would follow you to the ends of the earth... right?" whispered before pulling back and telling her gaze to connect with hers.
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki

With a soft giggle she replied - Absolutely. I will catch it in my mouth and only let it go whenever I am ready to wake up. She said with a mock snap of her maw as if re-enacting the action of her catch the sun in her teeth. Of course she knew something could not be possible, but she mused with the possibility. 

On the contrary! You are stuck with me! In the attempt to ensnare and poorly trap Hiromi in her grasp, Reiko tossed an arm over her friend's shoulder in a half-assed body-trap. I know, thank you Mimi. Her voice softened as her eyes met Hiromi's champagne ones as well. 

And I will make sure that path is as safe as possible for you to follow. In her lead, she was determined to keep everyone, especially Hiromi and Yuudai as safe as she possibly could. Like testing the ice on a lake, making sure none of their feet would break through any thin spots, she would guide them across. I will never take a chance with your safety.
Healing (2/6)

85 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
Away

Breathy laughs finally gave way to giggles that chimed in tune with her friend's, it was good to be able to laugh like this again. It was good to feel like this again, to be a unit again. "your mouth might glow and next time, it will be you keeping me awake!" Another round of giggles, as she moved her head into Reiko's neck as if to shield her eyes from the blinding mock sun in her mouth.

She was not prepared to have the snow queen's paws thrown over her shoulders, she wobbled a little but it was a poor trap but she fell over anyways. Letting the white arm to drape over her shoulder and side but not before their eyes met one last time as she snuggled further into the familiar scent of Reiko.

"Even if its unsafe, I am there for you, with you. I am here to patch you up if you need it, so at least I have some use." Never chance her safety, a curious thought, safety always came with a price. "I will try my best to make sure you are safe as well, you can't have all the fun." She tried to give their conversation a lighter note.
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki

I would have a brilliant smile. As Reiko's writer wrote that she rolled her eyes as well. Reiko however felt pretty proud about that, lifting her head and nose to the sky as if she was relishing in her own brilliance. 

With a chuckle she bounced up onto her feet, with dancer like grace and lept over to the mouth of their den they took for shelter in for the night. If that's the case, you'll have to keep up! Softly her tail swayed left to right, Reiko looked at Mimi with a playful look over her shoulder.

Otherwise I will have all the fun. Have all the fun paving their path, carving it in her wake for a safe passage to an easier life than what they had back in the clan. Whatever Hime had done to make Mimi almost cry would never happen again, not if she had something to do about it.
Healing (2/6)

85 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
Away

"That you would." She nodded in agreement before falling into a fit of giggles at her mock vanity, she might be pretending to be a narcissistic creature but in truth she was truly a sight. She gave her friend a shove just as she moved away and to her feet, the flower followed suit in a swift and smooth fashion.

She did not speak at first at the rising sun doused Reiko in colors of cream and gold, colors fit for a queen. It was when she looked over her shoulder in a good nature that HIromi snapped out of her revery, "Ha! I will not allow it!" She exclaimed with mock arrogance, her tail arced slightly as she pranced to her queen's side."Are you sure it isn't you that might have to keep up with me?" She smiled warmly then, the facade cracking instantly as she leaned into her with obvious affection.
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Oh how she missed the playful banter. Even the little shove that gave her a drunken like stride as she struggled to re-gain her footing while galloping to the entrance of their den for the night. Even she giggled as Hiromi did, the two in blissful harmony as they chuckled together. It made her heart flutter.

Looking over her shoulder, she watched as Hiromi pranced over to join Reiko at the mouth of the cove. The woman was as graceful ever, just as beautiful as the day they had parted during the princess' exile. It was like they had never spent any time apart. Haha! We will just have to see who will leave who in the dust. Leaning into the caress, she felt the magnetic attraction as Hiromi closed the distance between them. 

It was as blatant as ever to the young woman, her feelings for Hiromi were complicated but true. She wanted to wrap herself around Hiromi and live in the moment longer, to lose themselves as the sun bathed them in warmth and hues of gold. But was it right? Again, she felt the hesitance she had felt since they were a part of the clan, that one doubt that lingered and kept the princess' feelings hidden as well as she could -which weren't all that good.
Healing (2/6)

85 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
Away
fade out with your post?

She had missed this, all of it. The playful banter, the gentle touches, the sound of her voice. She had not realized how badly she had yearned for it all until she had found it again. She could not let this go, she would not let this go. A blush crept up her cheeks, her ears burned softly as her thoughts turned to a more romantic variety. How was it she could feel this way for two people? With a mental shake she pressed her nose to her friend's scruff before giving her a gentle nip at was more affectionate than it needed to be. should she have been more shrouded, should she not touch her friend like this? Should she hide these feelings? 

A smile danced on her lips as she pulled back, a twinkle spartling in her pale eyes. "Well, then.." She chuckled before setting her stance, "we shall see!" as the words left her mouth she was springing into action, her frame moved to out race Reiko.