The Bracken Woods we welcome the beginning
sun-kissed
124 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Pack Activity 

Uriel felt sweet, her heart was warm and a large grin upon her face. She finally felt it was ready, and the claim was officially staying. She stood at the center of it all, the central of their ward. With each step she felt proud to call her's, but it wasn't officially yet, only the beginning. Spring was setting in, and just as the new season would roll, so would their official beginning.

She stood at the top, a rock formation and she stood in the middle. A howl to call, for the three who stood by her. To, @Hemlocke, the first of them all. A silent fellow, a shadow, she made sure the night was to come, and the day was setting just of now. She waited for the perfect chance so he may come out, and join them all. To @Holly, whome she gained during a simple hunt that turned wrong, and with it she gained a friend. While haven't seen in a while, the lioness cherished her. To @Nigaq, the most diligant. While she is new, she held hopes for them.

The snow fell gently.. But Uriel was on fire as she was a pheonix in rebirth.

24 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
The last to join, but the first to arrive. Nigaq pulled herself from the border with slight hesitance and made her way toward Uriel. After arriving, she gave a respectful dip of her head. What is this? she asked, taking a seat just in front of the rock. Nigaq wanted the others to see her punctuality and take note, hopefully aiming for the same during their next meeting.
inuttut | english
Hello, sweet Antichrist
148 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Locke's ready to roll.

He awaited the falling of the sun, pacing along the cavern opening anxiously as though waiting for the gates to open before a charge. Like a vampire (like the mutant dogs in 'I Am Legend') he watched the sun slowly sink away until it was his time to embrace the world by the night. When light had fallen enough to where it peered only through streaming rays in the break of trees, Hemlocke dashed off on willowy limbs towards the direction of the call. 

He hated it. Hated how he felt a burden to Uriel, whom was forced  to move around Hemlocke's schedule. Hated how much time he may have taken up for those who stood in wait for him. While they were small perhaps it was not so much a bother... but when they grew? He wasnt worth the burden and forced the lump in his throat down with a hard swallow.

At the clearing, created by an open space and rocky formation,  a sigh of relief came when he realized he was not the last to arrive. The second, actually, yet probably due to the fact that this rocky meeting area was not far from the rocky cavern and spring was in which they called 'The Garden'. It was only awaiting the sun which kept him. You needn't wait for me... He speaks in a delicate yet deep tone, as per usual, ruby eyes casting over Uriel. To the newest arrival, his gave falls to her and he lowers his crown in silent greeting.  He makes way slowly up the 'steps' out to the right and settles there on the smooth platform and sits.
hello Darkness,
my old friend.
67 Posts
Ooc — Kaiya
Eyes set upon a small rabbit the golden woman poised herself, feet planted as her body tensed for attack. Her moment had almost arrived when a howl rang through the lands, her meal sent running. "Aw no! I just wanted to hug ya... with my teeth." Holly sighed as she watched her prey shoot off but made no move to follow, knowing that Uriel's call was more important.

Arriving last the lady found a spot toward the side, making sure not to impede on any conversations. If somebody took note of her presence they would be greeted with a kind smile and nod. The woman found no use for words at the beginning of a group meeting, better to listen and ask questions later.
Smile. It looks good on you. Yes I stole this from Pinterest.
sun-kissed
124 Posts
Ooc —
Away
"I simply wish to welcome everyone." She was beaming, the golden woman couldn't smile any wider, "if you noticed- our claim has finally set in after weeks of trying. There is still more to do, but we are close." She noted Nigaq as the first, whome she expected much off, especially with her mission as of later. Uriel didn't know when the other would set out, but had hopes for the results. Then Hemlocke, who almost seemed saddned she waited for the setting sun, but only nodded at him. It was worth it.. Same with Holly, last, but spunky.

"We are Skyward at last."

"As your General," she started, "I hope we can grow to a pack of rebirth and hope. For now, and forever." It was simple and short, but she counted it as the first official pack meeting now that their scents have finally begun to stay. The lioness didn't wait for the others to chime in with any words, and got up to pose in a howl.

A howl of union to them.

Hello, sweet Antichrist
148 Posts
Ooc — Vami
When Holly arrived Locke would take note and grumble a silent greeting to the woman before shifting his gaze from her to the other golden woman. They were his "Golden Girls" or "The twins" as he secretly nicknamed them. Though they held the same golden and cream shades it was obviously easy to tell them apart- Uriel was quite tall for a woman's proportions, carrying herself in a rather noble gait with eyes of the Moon. Holly was much smaller, slim and slight, a speedy woman. Her eyes were not a pale glow, but bright sapphires like the deep blue waters of a mountain lake. Her ears, too, were quite large as though she had not grown into them. A size which mimicked Hemlocke's own large, pointed ears (unknowingly directly from his German Shepherd father). 

He listens on to the first golden woman, a small smile touching the dark corners of his muzzle. For now and forever. He tilts up his head and his dark, sorrowful voice sings into the moonlight.
hello Darkness,
my old friend.
67 Posts
Ooc — Kaiya
Uriel's speech was curt and simplistic, but it said all it needed to. Skyward was coming together, a home the four continued to nurture as they watched it flourish into a pack of many, a place where the lost can put the past behind and find peace. Holly felt a smile graze her muzzle as she rose with the ones she now considered friends-and to a certain extent, family- and mixed her call with the sweet harmonization of joy. Her voice fit perfectly into the song of the pack, showing that she had found where she belonged. Skyward was her home.
Smile. It looks good on you. Yes I stole this from Pinterest.