Blacktail Deer Plateau i need you right here by my side
208 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
Genesis in darkness. Warm and dark and never-changing, that was home, that was his world. Day in and day out he would swim in a little room, eyes and ears shut, blind to any other life. In this way he was content to go on existing forever. 

And then came light. 

Blinding and uncomfortable and different, different than the world he's known. He's confronted with the freezing air of winter and the shining rays that pierced him even through closed eyelids. He wanting to scream and cry but he scarcely knew where his vocal chords were located. All he knew was that he'd slid out from home.

Crawling, crawling, trying to understand this new realm- and thunk! His head collides with something, which makes him unhappy again. It's his first experience with anything like pain, and he hates it. And then came distant, quiet noise, from some faraway place- shit, shit, shit- and if he was any older he'd be repeating the babble himself. For now he could do nothing but exist as he's lifted, exposed to the new sensation of bathing- which is comforting, he finds. Of all the new things he hates, bathing was one thing he enjoyed. 

And soon he discovers the second when he's placed at dad's stomach. He latches on quickly, eager to get his fill, greedy as ever. And what a lucky boy! No competition whatsoever. 
Messages In This Thread
i need you right here by my side - by Cupid - March 05, 2020, 03:57 PM
RE: i need you right here by my side - by Caerus - March 07, 2020, 01:13 PM
RE: i need you right here by my side - by Rosencrantz - March 07, 2020, 01:32 PM
RE: i need you right here by my side - by Cupid - March 07, 2020, 02:05 PM
RE: i need you right here by my side - by Rosencrantz - March 07, 2020, 02:42 PM
RE: i need you right here by my side - by Cupid - March 07, 2020, 02:56 PM
RE: i need you right here by my side - by Rosencrantz - March 07, 2020, 04:01 PM
RE: i need you right here by my side - by Cupid - March 07, 2020, 04:13 PM
RE: i need you right here by my side - by Rosencrantz - March 07, 2020, 04:17 PM
RE: i need you right here by my side - by Cupid - March 07, 2020, 04:33 PM
RE: i need you right here by my side - by Rosencrantz - March 07, 2020, 04:39 PM
RE: i need you right here by my side - by Aningan - March 07, 2020, 08:57 PM
RE: i need you right here by my side - by Cupid - March 07, 2020, 09:18 PM
RE: i need you right here by my side - by Rosencrantz - March 07, 2020, 09:30 PM