The Sentinels Bravery only means something to those afraid of death.
bury all your secrets in my skin
361 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
MATURE! Some PP here, let me know if you would like me to edit! 

She moved to gather herself, but Dacio did not step aside to give her space. He remained as close to Raleska as she would allow, crowded her, felt his body shake with anticipation of the route that their actions were sure to take. All sense of self lost, forgotten, cast aside in favour of following the very instinct that originally brought him so far from Moonspear.

For a frantic moment, he worried that his unexpected conquest might seek to make a hasty escape. He hovered over her, eager to keep her close and fully prepared to follow should she try to run, but fortune seemed to favour him on that particular day. Instead the wolfess pressed herself into the willingness of him, receptive, suddenly as hungry to be touched as Dacio was to deliver.

He felt the heat of her breath, the press of her frame to his, and the warrior crooned as he swept forward. Teeth worked their way through the raven pelage of Raleska's flanks as he strode forward, trailing his body along the length of her own as instinct drove him toward a particular destination. His ministrations, though both urgent and needy should she decide to change her mind, were somewhat more careful in comparison to what he'd shared with Huā.

Dacio shifted to make attempt at gathering her beneath him. He hooked his paws around her trim waist to pull her with ease into his embrace, and reached with intention to seek hold of the loose hide at her nape. Pastel eyes found the scarring there, old injuries inflicted by him, and paused only for a moment of guilt before he gathered her fur between more gentle teeth. 
"Trigedasleng" "common"
Messages In This Thread
RE: Bravery only means something to those afraid of death. - by Dacio - March 17, 2020, 06:10 AM